Chapter 5

"the strongest man in the guild?" i say. "yes. he surpassed everyone here. in strength." Leo says. "10 years ago the day you came in he left to do some type of training out in the mountains. he was 10 years old. i can't believe hes back. its been 10 years since hes left. i can't believe that hes stronger than me." Thea says. and i'm shocked, i didn't think that there's anybody stronger than Thea. "yup. hes back guys. he's such an unpredictable guy. i wonder how he'll act seeing the new kid." Nikita says. i look around at everyone. even the people training.

    later in were all dressed up for a ball we're having for the man's return. we're all in fancy gowns. i'm in a slim gold gown with a red lace waist band. the guild colors are gold and red. i left my hair down. i don't know how to do my own hair. and i don't want anyone to touch it. i don't know why.

   As we're all carrying on about the Ball, there's an announcement made that we all pay attention. As we do. The giant doors open up. A Man around 6'2 with a broad body and the perfect muscles. he had long black hair but keeps it up in a ponytail and he has grayish bluish eyes. he's wearing a nice black suit that fits him perfectly with a matching red and gold tie. everyone claps for him and I follow suit not knowing who he is.

   As the party continues everyone continues talking to the man whom I still don't know his name. I help myself over to the chocolate and I smile to myself because its really good. The man walks over and taps my shoulder and I go to put his arm into a lock and does the same thing I do and we end up breaking from each other and he grabs my Arm and whispers "meet me in the south training hall at 12:00 am no later" and he lets me go when the people are staring and he rejoins the party and Leo comes with Nikita And Theater and they ask if im ok. "yeah im ok" I say. And we continue with the rest of the Party.