Beginnings

Sordeil town was a quiet place in the Kanto region. After discovering how to fuse Pokemon many new species were brought in overseas.Invasive species were no problem.Pokemon are resilient creatures but,no one could suspect that wild Fusion Pokemon would be causing chaos.Some are small and live like any other Pokemon in the field. The others lived like kings and dominated over all others in their terrain.Trainers who are willing to help are at a shortage.They are all busy collecting their gym badges.Since Fusion Pokemon were a new thing a new professor was introduced and he was determined to put a stop to these rampant fusions...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All was quiet in Sordeil town. Our protaginist peacefully asleep in his room with his trusty Absol,Seven by his side.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Seven instantly perked up at the sound knowing who it was.

"Seven can you please wake Kurusu up?" the boy's mother asked.Seven responded with the only thing he could say and then used his horn to snag the covers off the sleeping Kurusu.

"Seven...come on...its too early for this." He said as he looked at the clock next to him which read 10:42. His Absol replied with a grunt, jumped up on his bed and started licking his face.

"Al-alright Seven! Cut it out! I'm awake i'm awake!" Kurusu pleaded. Seven let out  a chuckle.Having no choice Kurusu got up and started to fix his neck long brown hair. Then he got changed into the outfit he had picked for the special day.

 Then he got changed into the outfit he had picked for the special day

"Alright Seven let's roll out." he said gesturing the Pokemon to follow. He walked out of his room,down the stairs,and to the front door.

"Love you Mom! I'm off!" He sounded

"Good Luck!" She called back.And with that he was off. He started his jog towards the professor's office. Seven was a Pokemon that was seldom in its pokeball and Kurusu was fine with it. Kurusu didn't have any friends so he was always welcome of the Absol's company.After all it was all he had of his late father. After a little while he and Seven arrived at the professor's office. He looked down at his partner and his partner gave him a nod.

"Alright then here we go..." With that he pushed open the doors and walked in. The whole place was a sleek white with research papers all over,and there was a fancy table with 3 pokeballs on it. Even with all the fancy tech around the professor was nowhere to be seen.

"I dont think she's here Seven. Hello! Is anybody here!" Kurusu called out. But there was no response. So they decided to wait. After a few minutes the a woman walked through the doors...

 After a few minutes the a woman walked through the doors

"Oh you're here already great!" The woman said.

"So you're the new Pokemon Professor in town. I'm Kurusu Fein,nice to meet you." he said.

"Kurusu eh? Nice to meet you too. I'm Professor Clara, and who is this?" She asked looking at the Pokemon next to him.

"Oh, this is Seven my Absol.He's been with me for as long as I can remember." The boy replied.The professor then stared at the Absol.Seven was extremely put off and shuffled behind Kurusu.

"What are you doing?" Kurusu asked the professor.

"I'm trying to think of how you got that nickname but I got nothing." Clara admitted.

"Hehe that's alright.I call him that because of his ability. Super luck.So I decided to name him after the lucky number Seven." The boy explained.

"Ohhh I like that! Smart kid. Anyway down to business.Do you know of Fusion Pokemon?"

"I do. They are all the rage right now. All the gym leaders have a full team of Fusion Pokemon now. I have to say...they are pretty cool."

"Good i'm glad to hear that.Take this." She said and tossed Kurusu a small triangular object.His eyes widened.

"Do you have any other Pokemon?" The professor asked

"U-um...no I dont. Are you sure you want to give me this?" 

"Well that's a bummer I guess just this once i'll let you have one of mine." She replied and brought out 3 of her Pokemon. Bisharp,Scizor,and Aegislash.

"You really like Steel-types huh?" Kurusu asked. As soon as he did Professor Clara's face lit up.

"Mhm! They are just so cute," She replied, "Now come on pick one and use those DNA Splicers with it and your Absol!" 

"...Alright then. Seven which do you want to fuse with?" Kurusu asked his partner.Seven then walked up to each Pokemon,sniffed,examined,and finally decided on one.The Aegislash.

"Alright then,DNA Splicers do your thing! Fuse Seven and Aegislash!" Kurusu cried

"What are you...?"

"Beings with great blades come together as one! Be the road that leads to supremacy! Pokemon Fusion!"

"Whoooooa...cool!" Clara remarked

"Is that you Seven?" Kurusu asked concerned for the well being of his partner.But a nod from the new Pokemon was all he needed.

"Do you know about the Alpha Fusion Pokemon Kurusu?" The professor asked.Kurusu was shocked at the sudden topic change but he went along with it.

"You mean those wild fusions that are causing chaos? Yeah I know about them,why?"

"Care hunting them down for me?"