New Dark Beings

Outside the northwind village. Domei and Blue were hurriedly running down a trail. As they ran through the woodland near the village, Blue was carrying Fudo Toka.

"We still haven't left the area! Domei! We should tighten our footwork, we've run past a lot of special swordsmen and Shira's, I hope they make it in time," Blue stated as he heard Fudo Toka asleep as he carried her.

"She has fallen asleep... Let's move in the air, Blue," Domei murmured as he noticed Blue turn around and nod. They flew up and landed on a massive tree branch, where they leaped and continued west.

"It's a complete disaster of what has happened in the village back there, Blue. I don't even know if we will still see something if we came back... Kiroshuku and the others, I hope they're all okay," Domei murmured concernedly as they accelerated. Fudo Toka hugged Blue while she slept, and Blue held her with both of his hands.

"Domei, we should start speeding up and speeding up to catch up with the other swordsman who will arrive in the village, those giant vines will wreak havoc," Blue said solemnly as they walked past an unknown swordsman who was leaning on a giant tree and sitting on the ground, causing Fudo Toka to awaken.

When she opened her eyes, she was taken aback. Domei came to a halt when she raised her right hand and pointed her index finger. When Blue heard Domei halt, he turned around swiftly.

Fudo Toka suddenly closed her eyes, horrified as Domei approached the swordsman. He was kneeling, eyes closed but breathing, with a snap sword on his right side touching the ground.

"Hey!" Domei exclaimed as the mysterious swordsman suddenly grabbed his sword and swung his blade in the air towards him. When he realized it was an allied swordsman, his eyes opened and he swiftly stood.

"W-what the hell are you doing here?... And with a— a kid? You're both in the deadliest area outside the village near the north... And! Who are you? Tell me!" yelled the unknown swordsman, pointing his blade at Domei.

"Calm down! You're heavily wounded! Sit down! We won't do anything to you!" Blue exclaimed as he kneeled, and Domei approached him as he sat and leaning on the tree.

"You know what... I don't even care anymore...! I heard those words before and those words got my soldiers killed, my... Swordsmans. I'll never forgive them and so you two! I'll never forgive them even the day I die today," the unknown swordsman said menacingly, letting go of his sword and breathing heavily.

"What are you talking about? Did someone betray you? Wait! You're a sergeant! What the hell happened? Did you know that the village has turned into a battlefield, huh? Every people and every swordsman are waiting for the armies to arrive but none arrive!" Domei said menacingly as he noticed him lowering his head and crying.

"We were betrayed... Our General was killed while riding a horse, Dark Mobs arrived and destroyed our entire army, it started late in the woods when the heads deployed us in the nearby region, and when we arrived there, that's where he was killed and our army was wiped out. We battled until late tonight... I'm still being pursued, those Dark Mobs are above special swordsman level, I only survived because of my instincts and a Hashira trained me for two months and I... Thank him for that, now they've arrived, the ones that betrayed us are the heads and a number of unknown swordsmen I'm not sure what! If I live here, I vow I'll find them and cut off their heads or torture them first!" The unknown swordsman replied furiously in a calm voice, shaking in rage as Domei examined his severe wounds.

He has a stab wound on the left side of his waist and is missing his left arm. Blood was streaming from his brow, and his left hand was emptied. He was a sergeant in an unknown army. He appears pale, yet he is still strong and sends out violent vibes.