Anna/ Anni

So this is Chapter 10 of the story. This will be a special chapter of the story. Enjoy....

(please excuse my grammar as i'm sick and i cannot move my hand enough)

Priya's pov:-
Next morning, it was Sunday, so it became 9 for me to wake up. I woke up and took my phone. I opened my phone to see sorry messages from Vijay but I didn't reply as I was still angry with him. I went to the bathroom

Skip Time

I went to the living room to see Ishaani wearing her shoes. ''Anni, I'm going to meet with my friend, it will take 2 hours. Please tell it to anni if she comes before.'' Said Ishaani. ''Where is anni? Also anna?'' I asked. ''Oh, I thought you knew. Anni went out for marketing and anna went to meet up with an friend of his.'' Ishaani said. ''Oh, did they go together?'' I asked. ''Yes anni, I'll tell you everything later, I'm getting late'' Ishaani said.

''Bye anni'' Ishaani told.

''Bye Ishu!! Stay safe.'' I screamed.

After saying goodbye to Ishaani, I didn't feel like eating but I had to cook the lunch, as anni left a note in kitchen to make the lunch. While making the lunch, I got a call. I took the phone to see it was Vijay. I cut the call angrily. Then again few calls come from him. I cut the call.

After cooking the lunch, I went to my room and jumped on my bed. I sat there watching my phone. I went to the message section to Vijay's number:

''Priya, pick up the phone.''

''Priya, I'm sorry, I won't do it again.''

''Priya please pick up the phone.''

I finally called him.

''Why did you call me so many timess?''

''Finally, you picked up the phone.''

''Tell why did you call?''

'' First of all, I'm  sorry for yesterday, I won't do it again.''

''Hmm.''

'' Second, our engagement is next week.''

'' What? Really??'' I asked in excitement.

'' Yes, Priya I'll call you later. I got an important work.''

''AWW, okay.''

I cut the call. Then the door bell rang. I went to open the door seeing it was Ishaani. I let her enter.

''Anni, did anna and anni come??''Asked Ishaani. ''No, they didn't come yet.'' I said. ''Oh'' She said.

We both finished our lunch. Then anna and anni came when it was evening. Both came together. Later on anni made dinner. We ate our dinner.

During dinner-

''Ishu, Don't you think nowadays, anna and anni both are getting too close.??'' I whispered to Ishaani. ''Yes. I think they both like each other but they are hiding it from us.'' Ishaani whispered too. ''Anni and Anna, can I ask you both something?'' I asked ''Yea sure.'' Both replied. ''Do you guys like each other?'' Saying that they both looked at each other. Both faces were red.

''Come on, tell it'' Ishaani insisted.

''Fine, don't tell, I already figured it out. You don't need to tell.'' I said offended.

''Yes.'' Anna told.

'' Priya dear, don't think about us. First tell your one.'' anni said.

''What about anni???'' Ishaani asked eagerly.

'' Me?'' I asked.

'''Yes. I know. Next week engagement.'' Anna told.

'' I'm so happy for that.'' I agreed.

'' Did you both knew about it??'' I asked in confusion.

'' We both talked with Vijay's family, today and fixed the wedding.'' anni said,

After eating dinner, I went to anni's room and saw her scrolling through phone. I snatched her phone and ran. While running, I saw anni and anna's pictures together.  Then I ran to anna's room. 

''Anna, save me. Save me, save me.'' I was laughing and panting hard. I went behind anna. Anni came and was trying to snatch the phone squeezing anna like a sandwich. Then I ran to anni and pushed her on anna which caused both to fall on the bed. Anni was on top of anna. 

( Think they fell on each other like this)

I quickly took a picture on my phone. Then I called Ishaani. Ishaani was shocked yet happy. Then I kept anni's phone on the table and we both left.

Nivedita's pov:-

I kept chasing Priya for my phone. Chasing her, I reached Karthik's room, she was behind Karthik. I tried to take my phone from her when she came beside me pushed me on Karthik. I fell on Karthik. We both kept like this when we both separated each other. I searched for my phone, then I found it on the table. I was going already when Karthik pulled me from behind, ''What's so fast to go?'' Karthik asked..'' oof, you keep it yourself.'' Saying that I left from there.

Priya's pov:-
After going to my room, I sent the picture to Vijay, He laughed at the picture saying ''Chemistry and biology both between them.'' I replied happy emoji. Then I called him. We both were talking about anna and anni and that time-

'' It will happen with us also..'' Vijay said. I could feel him smirking.

''Shut upp. You just talk about this.'' I said.

''What about our engagement?'' I asked. 

''Oh, so you want this to happen at our engagement??'' Vijay asked knowingly.

'' Are noo, I asked about our engagement.'' I asked.

''Oh, there will be our family, you and me.'' Vijay asked.

Hearing the family word, I became teary thinking about my parents.

''Priya, are you crying?''

''No, it's just, nothing'' I told. '' I'm  feeling very sleepy. We will talk tomorrow. '' I said that. Vijay understood so he said a goodnight and cut the call. I said goodnight to him too and went to sleep because I didn't want to recall those bad moments. That accident, mother died. everything bad. Slowly I drifted off to sleep.

How was the chapter?? Comment below and vote please