part 5 Entry in Castle

It had been two days since they had been running continuously, which had caused them to enter the border of the Kingdom of Euphoria, where the both of them had no idea where they were right now, suddenly something hit Taehyung's foot and he screamed "Ahhh".

After hearing Tae's voice Jimin turned toward him Jimin's eyes were wide in shock because there was a sharp branch of a tree that entered Taehyung's legs and the blood was out continuously on his legs.

Seeing this, Jimin ran towards him and tried to get the branch out of his foot. After a lot of effort, Jimin took out a sharp branch and a piece of cloth from his clothes to stop the bleeding. Then they again continued their journey at a slow speed after the long walk Jimin said, " I think we should stay somewhere near the lake where I can check your injury".

Then after half an hour they see the lake then they go near the lake. Jimin sits the Taehyung on the rock beside the lake and cleans the injury. 
Then Jimin thought why don't we wait a little bit and eat something because Taehyung's condition was not so good that he could not walk.

After that now it was getting dark but at the same time, some strange noises started coming which meant that those bandits were still following them. Jimin looked at Taehyung and said, "Now we have to go. But I don't understand whose border we have crossed".

Meanwhile, these two were thinking the same thing, suddenly some bandits came in front of them and said, "Enough of your shows both filthy omega and beta this cat and mouse game is over now." One of the bandit men attacks Jimin he grabs his shoulder pulls him towards him and slaps him hard on the face Jimin falls to the ground on his face then they kick him on his stomach.

Due to this Jimin fainted, seeing Jimin's condition, Taehyung screamed and raised his voice and said, "Someone please help us"

On the nearby lake Prince Yoongi, who was going hunting with his royal soldier Jackson, stopped and said to Jackson, did you hear the sound of screaming, Prince Yoongi is now communicating this to his royal guard suddenly they again heard the same voice coming opposite side of  Lake.

The two of them look at each other and quickly walk towards the sound of the sound, and suddenly Prince Yoongi smells a very faint scent of peaches.   

After smelling this scent suddenly Prince Yoongi Wolf is out of control and runs toward this smell. As soon as Prince Yoongi reaches there and sees, by that time a bandit is holding Taehyung's hair and beating him hard.

Seeing this, Prince Yoongi immediately took out his sword attacked the bandit, and slashed his chest with one blow of his sword. Jackson, the royal soldier, saw the rest of the bandits and killed them all.

Then they moved towards Taehyung and looked at him and asked him "Are you ok" Taehyung said, " I'm fine please look at my friend".

After hearing this, Prince Yoongi rushes toward Jimin and straightens him, and then they feel it is the same fragrance. Which he had felt before but as soon as he saw Jimin he felt that he had never seen a more beautiful person than him in his life and suddenly his eyes started to shine with a golden color and his wolf spoke loudly, "Mate".

Prince Yoongi takes Jimin in his arms and loudly tells his royal soldier Jackson to pick up his friend and help him, and orders their soldier "We are going back to the palace right now".

In the king's chamber:

Where a girl was lying completely naked with a light silk sheet over her and her arm on the chest of the man, due to which the light sheet slipped from her shoulders and went down to her b**b.

And the girl says, "My King, where were you absent? Did you know How long I  have been looking for a way to spend time with you, and now you have found time?