missing? now found?

♤okay so Maddie and Tom treat the werehog as there own pet like Ozzy ○ don't ask I just decided to give him a more dog like personality so think about sonic as just a big ass dog ○ and love him as Ozzie and sonic became like best friend ♤

Tom pov:
it's been 4 months since sonic has been missing and Maddie and Ozzy have been really upset do I decided that we should go on adventure walk in the forest as that was sonic's favorite place to go when we went camping. as I walked down stairs with a bag with snacks and water contained inside Ozzy and Maddie were already in the truck as I walked out locking the door I got in the truck "You ready to go ?" I said as I started the car Ozzy barked as Maddie nodded while looking at sonic's favorite ball that was I'm her hand I hated it when she was sad but reluctantly I started the truck and we were off.

why had taken a break from walking but out of nowhere Ozzy's ear twitched and then looked at us and barked before running of I looked back at Maddie she nodded and with that we we're now in a game of chase when we finally caught up to Ozzy we saw sonic! he was grooming Ozzy as they were both laying on their stomach sonic looked little chubby then when we las say him but it wasn't our concern at the moment we ran over to sonic petting and hugging him "we missed you buddy" "yea you worried us half to death"

when we were heading ready to get home sonic was struggling to get in the back which was weird because he never had trouble before and sonic was slower he had slow movements he had always been a speedster and was one for taking things slow but I thought nothing of it and continued to drive us home.

{sorry about this being short but hopefully you liked it}