0 | the beginning

"MY GOD MON, THE TRAIN ISN'T GOING TO WAIT FOR YOU

"MY GOD MON, THE TRAIN ISN'T GOING TO WAIT FOR YOU. HURRY UP." The voice of the almost eighteen year old William Taylor carried up the stairs of the Taylor estate in the countryside of England. The boys voice echoing through the vast, empty rooms of the building as he beckoned his younger sister, Monroe to quickly finish getting herself ready before she made both of them miss the train that would take them back to Hogwarts.

Up the spiral stairs in her bedroom, Monroe rolled her eyes at her brother's constant impatience. They had plenty of time to kill before the train would leave, William just enjoyed trying to piss off his sister; but, to avoid him shouting up the stairs for the tenth time, the blonde girl wandered out of her bedroom, fully aware of the glare her older brother was sending her from the bottom the the stairs as she slowly descended down.

"Took you long enough." Will said as his sister finally came to a stop at the bottom of the steps, a smile with the intent to annoy him playing in her lips.

"Stop complaining William." The boy scoffed as his sister's words, bouncing off of the wall he was leaning on to go wait in the car as Monroe smirked in victory.

"Are you ready for your first day of sixth love?"The girl smiled at her mother's voice approaching her from behind, linking their arms as Monroe smiled.

"I'm ready for anything." Monroe said with a small grin as her mother led them out of the front door of their home.

One thing the blonde didn't know, was that no matter what nothing could ready her for the events that would occur on the year to come.

─── ⋆⋅ 𓆗 ⋅⋆ ──