a robot and a human...

Okay so first of all babes, I would like to thank you for reading this smexy book 🥰🥰‼️‼️

Oh and btw, I'm afraid there might be some grammar mistakes here, so my apologies for that. English is not my mother language.

Please keep in ur silly cute little mind that this book is a Joke. But I'm not gonna lie tho, Closet is kinda.... 🥰🥰😍😍😋😋

Anyways, enough talking, enjoy this smutty smexy silly little oneshot or whatever!! 😍😍😍😍😍

You were in the Barbie dream house, with your best friend Barbie!

You guys have been friends since you were little babies, your parents are also really close.

As I said, since you guys have been friends since you were little babies, Barbie loves you so much as a friend and trusts you! She even let's you use her changing room, try on her clothing and even borrow some!

You guys were talking about the new expensive dress that just came to every famous clothing store.

Y/N: "Oh my gosh, girl! Did you heard that there's a new designer dress?! Like, literally every girl wants it! UGH it's sooo cute! Hot pink dress that is very glittery, has little hearts on it, shiny belt on it with a big bow attached to the belt on the back! I love it so much!"

Barbie: "Ohhhh that dress! Guess what?! I have it!"

Y/N: "NO WAY.... O.M.G! Can I please try it on?!"

Barbie: "Of course, anything for my dear best friend! You can go change in my changing room while I make more cupcakes and prepare tea here. Oh and by the way, if you go into my wardrobe you can find it on the very first shelf!"

Y/N: "Okay, thanks!"

**Time Skip, you found the dress and picked it up**

As you were making your way to Barbie's changing room, you thought about your long time crush, Closet...

You had a crush on him for a long time but never confessed to him... Why? Because you thought that he would probably think you're crazy, and a human can't be in a relationship with a robot! A robot can't even have real feelings! At least you thought so...

You made it to the changing room. You stepped into the room, closing the door... you thought it was closed... you actually forgot to lock it...

You started taking off your clothes and finally, only your bra and panties were left. 

When you were going to pick up the dress to try it on, suddenly... CLOSET!!!

He was opening the door and stepped into the room.

"Ughhhh.... Why do I always need to pick up the clothes from the changing room and then put them back to the shelf... Can't Barbie do it herse- WHAT THE-"

"OH MY GOD C-CLOSET!"

You see that... a dick... appeared on closet... robotic vibrator looking one...

Closet: [Thinking] *oh my god this was not supposed to happen... This only happens when I'm turned on! Well I have to admit... I do have a big crush on Y/N...*

Closet: Could you help me with this Y/N...?

*Y/N hesitantly nods*

You go up to him slowly and start stroking his dick... It was huge!

First, you start stroking it slowly but then switch to fast

Closet: "Y-Y/N..! Arghhh~!"

His voice glitches a little. But that's normal, of course. You have seen that in some fanfictions!

*Closet grabs your head and puts his dick in your mouth*

Y/N: "Mmh~!"

This was all happening so fast! You couldn't believe that you were giving a blowjob to your long time crush... This was like a dream!

As you were sucking closet's dick, he was groaning loudly because of the pleasure you were giving him. You then started moaning while sucking his dick, which made the pleasure level go up.

Closet: Arghh~! Oh g-gosh! I've never felt t-this much p-pleasure before~!

You blush at his words, being glad that you were making him feel good.

As you were sucking on his dick, you felt it vibrate a little, giving you the sign that he was going to cum soon.

You started sucking him even more harder and faster, taking all of his dick in your mouth, the tip reaching deep in your throat.

Closet: Ahhh~! I'm c-cumming~!

You felt him release all his cum inside your mouth. He then took his dick out of your mouth, blushing.

You tried drinking all his cum, and even licking your lips to make sure you did not miss any. It tasted like strawberry bubblegum, but a bit too much bitter.

You looked up at him blushing madly, and saw that he was blushing too. You probably looked like a tomato right now.

Y/N: "You know... I've liked you for a very long time..."

Closet: "I-I've liked you too... You were the first person that made me feel emotions... See colors... I was always so happy when you were around, you always made my day and I always wanted to be with you... I really like you."

Y/N: "So... Does all this mean we're a thing now?"

Closet: "You gave me a blowjob and we confessed to each other. What do you think?"

You both laughed and then stopped looking at each other deeply in the eyes, when you suddenly heard Babie's calling you.

Barbie: "Y/N? Are you there? Did you finish changing? I'm done with the cupcakes and the tea! Oh and by the way, have you seen Closet?"

You and Closet both looked at each other, you quickly started changing.

Y/N: "C-Coming Barbie! Just a few seconds... You go to the living room, I'll be right there now!"

Barbie: "Oh, alright! See you then!"

Closet then quickly left the room blushing, and you finished changing, going to the living room.

Yeppp that's it 😍😍😋😋

Пока пока моя прекрасные мальчики и девочки и нон-бинарние люди 😍😍‼️‼️