1

Von's POV

Von's POV

"I don't want one," I told Durk as he tried to offer me a shot for the third time in a row. Today was Durks 26th birthday, so he invited the whole gang out to celebrate at the club he had just opened last month.
I hate clubs. I hate the smell, the strippers, and how loud it was. Honestly, I would've rather been anywhere else at the moment, but Durk was my brother so I was here.

"Twin I know this is not really your thing, but since your here at least try to fun. You the only 24 year old i know that hate the club," Durk said slurring his words due to how drunk he was. I nodded my head in understanding, agreeing to try to have fun.

"Hey y'all," India, Durk's Fiancé, yelled as she walked into the section with a pretty darkskin girl trailing behind her. Everybody spoke back, while I just nodded my head at her to say wassup. India made her way to Durk, while the girl with her scanned the section before taking the seat next to me.

"You look good," she said as she sat next to me. I was taken aback by her bluntness. "Are you drunk," I asked her with a straight face. She bussed out laughing making me confused since i didn't tell a joke. "No I'm not drunk, why you ask that?" She said once her laughs finally quieted down. "Because only drunk people are that blunt," I told her flicking the hair tie on my wrist.

"I'm just a blunt person, I pretty much say whatever comes to my mind. So, why are you over here by yourself?" She said pouring 3 shots of the Don Julio bottle. "I'm just not big into clubs, especially strip clubs," I told her wondering if she was an alcoholic to be drinking all that liquor by herself.

"I've never met a nigga that doesn't like the strip club, I'm intrigued," she said smirking at me. I just nodded my head in agreement. "Here," she said passing me a shot. I started to say no but then i remembered what Durk said and decided to have fun for one night.

I sipped it immediately repulsed by the burning sensation. "Boy you don't sip no shot, you have to take it to the head. Look like this," she said before chugging the two shots back to back and sucking on a lime. "I don't really wanna do that, it burns," I told her mugging the shot glass.

"Let me help you," she told me before sitting up to grab the shot out of my hand and a lime off the tray. She grabbed my chin to tilt my head back, before quickly pouring the entire shot into my mouth. The second I swallowed she replaced the burning sensation, by putting the lime in my mouth for me to suck on.

She stared into my eyes the entire time, before reaching up to wipe the left over lime juice off my lips. Something about the way she was looking in my eyes turned me on. We held eye contact for a minute before she was pulled away by India to go dance.

I finally took the time to look her over as she left the section with India and they walked down to the main floor. She was beautiful. She was about 5'5, pretty, darkskin, nice shape. Even the way she carried herself was attractive. She had an almost dominant aura about her, but it was attractive.

My eyes were glued to her once she started to slowly dance on India as Body Party by Ciara played through the speakers. There was something so carefree and entrancing about the way she moved it's like I couldn't look away.

Until I noticed this big goofy light skin nigga that kept trying to come behind her. You could tell she was trying to nicely tell him to get the fuck on, but he wasn't listening. I notice both her and the boy start to become more aggressive.

I quickly got up and left the section to walk to the main floor. "Yo you need to chill my nigga," I told him as I stepped behind her. "Oh my bad V Roy, I ain't know this was you," he said backing up to walk away.

I might be quiet, but I ain't never been pussy and niggas know that. I just nodded my head in acknowledgment not wanting to make a scene since it was Durk's birthday.

Once I couldn't see ole boy no more, I turned to go back to the section. Until I felt a hand grab my arm. "Hey, where you going?" She said smiling up at my softly. "Back to the section," I told her plainly. "No, you've been on that couch all night, dance with me for a little bit." I just strugged my shoulders in agreement as she pulled me towards the center of the crowd where India was.

"Oh my gosh, I love this song" she yelled as the intro to Gimme My Gots played.

To be continued...

What do y'all think so far? I honestly don't know where I'm going with this story yet, so feedback and ideas are welcome🫶🏾