𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

Break time is up and Jia cleaning her locker, organizing her book and all. After she cleaning her things, she went to the cafeteria.

On her way, she heard many people talking about her. Guess the news about her are fast. Just as she arrived the cafeteria, she expect there's a lot pf people.

A loud voice that she recognize is enough for her to feel embarrass. Jia saw his hand waving like a child at her for her to come and sit beside him. Jia walk to him with her head down and when she sit, she quickly slap his arm causing him scream like a girl.

"Yah, girl what was that for?" He groan while rub his arm where the girl hit him.

"That's for embarrassing me in front of the crowd, bear." Jia huffed and settle her arm on the table for her head to lied down.

"I like the nickname but please call me by my name Ji." He said while flip his non-existent hair. Jia rolled her eyes before she close her eyes back.

"Whatever Hyuck."

"Okay but no, I prefer Haechan missy."

"Shut up."

"Geez...." Haechan eat his food peacefully not until his friend planning to scare him.

"BAAAAAAAAA !"

"AAAAAAAAAA !" 

Jia woke up from the screaming which is Haechan and his other friends. The two laugh at Haechan while the later glare at them in disbelief.

"You should've seen your face, HAHAHAHAHA !"

"Alright, Mark you should stop laughing, everyone is looking." The person beside Mark stop him before both of them sat down.

"Jaem, do you mind?" Jia ask him with her eye sparkle a bit and Jaemin smile at her sweetly like a father treat his daughter a candy.

"Yes, this is Jaemin on duty what do you need madame?" He said while clasping both of his hand together on the table.

"Can you buy me a smoothie and brownies?" She said while making a weird hand gesture that Jaemin understand immediately because she only did that whenever she feel nervous asking someone to buy something for her. He cutely nod at her before ruffle her hair and went to the counter.

"Wah, that guy. If I ask him to buy it for me, he refuse it, unbelievable !" Haechan said it in disbelief with his food still inside his mouth.