part-2🥲

Everyone was at the playground now and you, kenny, Stan, and Kyle were hanging out together cartmen was making fun of people somewhere. Then Wendy walks up to you.

"Hay I need your help finding bebe. "she said " I was just talking to her and she Disiperd I don't know where she went."

Then you point over right where bebe was and she looked confused. Like she was looking for someone. Of course she was looking for wendy! She said thanks and walked away.

Then you look back at Kenny and notice he is starting at you.

"What?" You say with a smile. Then teasingly you say."what I'm I to butiful/handsome to look away from?"

"OMG Kenny I think they like you back" Kyle almost yelled. He blushed but no one could tell. Except you.

"Fuck you kyle" Kenny said as he stuck up his middle finger out at kyle. "Plus I don't like them. I SWEAR."

You mumbled something along the lines of "I wish you liked me back"but didn't say it out loud because you hated when people heard half the things you said.

"What was that Y/N?" Kenny asked as everyone else was distracted by something happening somewhere else.

"It was nothing ok nothing"

Its always nothing

(Sorry if this is kinda short I'm trying OK)