🦋 [Study Date] 🦋

_________________________________________________________

A/N: heyy, this chapter will be a wholesome fluff so if you're looking for smth smutty, it ain't here. 

NB!Y/N

_________________________________________________________

Narrator POV:

As you were walking back to the dorms, a familiar hand grasped your shoulder from behind. you turn around to see a recognizable face, it was Shinso your boyfriend. He seemed tired as usual but what really stood out was the fact that the amount cat hair found on his jumper.  "Y/N, where have you been?" he asked while giving out a little yawn. "I was heading back to the dorms since school just ended." Holding his hands in yours, you gave a warm hearted smile. "well what about our date?" at those words you tilted your head in confusion. "What date?-" he gives out a little sigh and looks at you a bit annoyed. "Did you seriously forget."

You start giggling and then finally admitted. "No silly, I didn't forget I just wanted to see how you would react." moving closer you leave a little kiss on his cheek and start walking away. "make it a study date!" you say far off in the distance, he had merely heard what you had said. You both went your separate ways  back to your own dorms. Shinso had set everything up on the table while you get dressed in a simple oversized jumper and shorts.

I guess you could say your date went well, even though you guys didn't do much studying and mainly ended cuddling and watching movies the whole night.

_________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry if it was too short, I promise next time I'll do more. - 🧸

_________________________________________________________