Chapter 14: Pyramid

"But where exactly in this desert do we go?" Himiko asked.

"That, I don't know, but it should probably be somewhere in here." Hiroshige told them.

"Well, that means we should get looking. Also I'm pretty sure I figured out where it could be as soon as we got here." Hitsuei looked into the distance.

"What do you-" Hiroshige looked where Hitsuei was. "Oh. Yeah you're probably right." They looked in the distance to see a pyramid.

"I feel like that should have been more obvious." Hitsuei smirked at Hiroshige.

"Shut up."

"Anyway," Himiko budded in, while looking at the pyramid. "We should go there. It's gonna take a while."

"Agreed." Hiroshige looked back at Himiko and smiled.

"Is this the entrance?" Hitsuei asked.

"I think so. Now the question is where that orb is." Hiroshige looked into the entrance of the pyramid.

"Right. I would think it's in the pyramid." Himiko said.

"I would think so." Hiroshige said. "Let's not waste anymore time and get in there."

"Agreed." Himiko started to walk in only to come right back out. "Okay nevermind."

"What is it, Himiko?" Hitsuei asked.

"There's someone in there, and I don't think that he's gonna be friendly."

"What makes you think that? And anyway," Hiroshige looked into the entrance. "You guys said you need those orbs."

"That's right." Hitsuei started to walk in. "I'm going in."

"O-okay." Himiko looked away from the pyramid, only to look back and walk in with Hitsuei, with Hiroshige right behind her.

Hitsuei's hands started to glow. "Okiska!" Hitsuei shouted, as the room sprang with light.

"Nice." Hiroshige smirked at Hitsuei only to look ahead of him. "Oh no..."

"What is it, Hiroshige?" Hitsuei asked.

"Who dares?" A voice came out from the other room.

"Oh. That's what, is it?" Hitsuei asked.

"Yeah." Hiroshige looked terrified. "I don't know who that is, though."

"Well, I would assume so. You look terrified, Hiroshige."

"I... do?" Hiroshige looked at Hitsuei. "Nevermind that." Hiroshige looked in front of them. "You! Wherever you are! Show yourself!"

"Alright." The person walked out of the other room. "My name is liam robbins, and you're going down."

"No we're not." Hitsuei walked forward to liam. "Because of this." Hitsuei's hands started to glow.

"W-what? How did you...?" liam looked at Hitsuei, puzzled. "Nevermind that." liam continued to pull out a sword.

"Seems pretty professional." Hitsuei said. "But that doesn't matter. We're taking that orb!"

"Oh." liam continued to put his sword back. "You just want the orb?"

"What?" Himiko walked forward. "Why so nice all of a sudden?"

"You can take the orb, I don't care. It might collapse the pyramid, but I can always find somewhere else."

"Really?" Hitsuei's hand stopped glowing. "Wasn't expecting that." Hitsuei smiled at liam. "Well, we're gonna take it."

"Yeah, yeah, go right ahead."

"Okay then." Hitsuei walked into the other room. "coman!, guys."

"Right." Himiko followed Hitsuei, with Hiroshige right behind her.

"liam, could you show us where it is?" Hiroshige asked.

"I should probably do that, huh?" liam walked into the room. "It should be in the corner over there."

"Thanks." Hiroshige walked over to the orb to find out that he couldn't pick it up. "What? Why can't I...?"

"Oh, only he can do that." Himiko looked over to Hitsuei.

"That's right."

"Okay, then get it already." Hiroshige looked over to Hitsuei.

"Right." Hitsuei walked over to the orb and pulled it out. "Nice."

"Alright." liam looked towards the crew. "Can you guys leave now?"

"Well," The pyramid sounded like it was about to collapse. "We're already leaving." Hitsuei ran towards the entrance, with the other right behind him.

"Shoot." The entrance started to fall in on itself. "Wagh!" Hiroshige tripped on something.

"Hiroshige!" Hitsuei looked back at the entrance that he and Himiko had just ran out of. The entrance had completely collapsed in on itself. "Are you okay?"

"I'm alright, but it doesn't seem like I can get out."

"Is liam in with you?" Himiko asked.

"Yeah!" liam shouted.

"Alright." Hitsuei looked towards Himiko. "Can you dial 911?"

"I can do that." Himiko pulled out her phone and started tapping the screen to put it up to her face.

"Will you guys be good for a while?" Hitsuei asked.

"Think so." Hiroshige said.

"Okay. After Himiko's done with her call, we're gonna get going."

"Alright, but I think I might know where another orb is."

"Can you tell us?"

"Yeah. I think it might be in Garry Grasslands. I don't know where that is, but I have a good feeling that it might be there."

"Alright." Himiko stopped mumbling to the phone. "That's it. They said they would be here in an hour or so."

"Seems like a while." Hitsuei said. "Anyways, yeah, we'll go there, Hiroshige."

"Cool." Hiroshige said. "I'll catch up with you guys later."

"Right." Hitsuei walked away from the pyramid. "Let's go, Himiko."