MISUNDERSTANDINGS CAN'T BREAK THE BOND

FUTURE SCENE

They fought with them but still those goons were overpowering them. They thought to silently go out from that place and succeeded in it. They ran as fast as they could and reched the bunker which is their home from the last three years. They went inside and treated each other's wounds.

Ashi : Papa aap sabse jyada kise miss karte ho...dii ko ya mammi ko

AF : Yeh kaisa sawal hai pagal...mere liye tum teeno hi zindagi ke anmol hisse the...jinme se do ko apni aankhon k saamne kho dia meine. ( his eyes got teary)

Ashi : Papa I'm sorry for asking this

She hugged him tightly giving him all the warmth and affection. In these two years they were the only ones for each other. They celebrated festivals together and Shared their emotions with each other only. Noone else was there to take care of them apart from them.

FLASHBACK

Atom bombs are being seen in the sky falling here n there on the ground. Lots of lives are in danger. People are hurrying to save their lives. Some are loosing their loved ones, some are sacrificing their lives to save their loved ones and some are killing others to save themselves. Amidst these we can see a family running towards a bunker as fast as they could to save their lives. yes it's ashi's family.

AM : Jaldi bhago...we have to rush. Varna late ho jayega.

Ashi : Mammi I can't ..mere per me lagi hui hai.

Vaishu : Baccha bhagna parega...jldi we don't have time.

They reached the bunker entered the code and went in but the main switch to close the door was destroyed.

AF : Tum teeno andar jaao..ise bahar se hi band krna padega ab.

AM : Prr phir aap kaise ayenge andar.

AF : Mujhe apni chinta nhi tum log andar jaao please.

Ashi : Nhi papa aap nhi...aapke haath me goli lagi hai...aap kaise karoge band.

AF : Hamare pas koi or option nhi hai beta.

They were busy talking and there vaishu and AM took it as a chance and went outside to close the door. Ashi saw them and got shocked.

Vaishu : H..hamare paas or koi option nhi...Ashu tere per me chot lagi hai or papa apke haath me..bache mein or mammi...me ya mammi akele band nhi kar payenge because it's too heavy... to we both are going.

AM : We love you both so much. Apna dhyan rakhna.

They both closed the door as fast as they could and as soon as the door closed a loud voice of bomb was heared.

Ashi : MAMMIIIII...DIDDAAA ( crying)
Papa..p..papa mammi dida ba..bahar mujhe bahar jana hoga.

There AF was silent couldn't able to process what happened right now. Ashi stood up and was going to open the door when he got his senses back. He pulled her and slapped her hard.

AF : Tera dimaag kharab hai kya...unn dono ne hamare liye apni jaan dedi or tu chali hai gate khol kr marne.

Ashi : Papa

Saying this she started crying violently. Both of them were hugging each other tightly not wanting to leave each other as if their life is dependent on them. After that day, they remained in that bunker for almost 6 months and after that when they were certain that it is now safe outside they went wearing an oxygen mask. The two survived like this hiding from ameesh and his men living in their home which was bunker.