Ch.10

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

"So- I know it's a shock." He said turning red.

"w-what?" I asked 

"Uhm- I meant it for us- next time-" he said boldness gone.

"wow."

"Yeah- just- did you eat anything yet?" 

The teNsiOn oMl

"Yeah. A smoothie. Want me to make you some?" I asked fumbling to get up when suddenly I felt a huge pain strike my legs and I passed out.

...

Sunshine POV.

"Y/N?" I suddenly saw her fall onto the floor.

I got up and started shaking her to wake up (gently of course)

"Phew- she's still breathing."

I carried her to her room, then I figured it was period cramps which made her pass out in pain.

Are they that painful?

...

Your POV.

"Hey, Y/N" I woke up to Hyunjin's voice shaking me awake.

"Yeah- one minute- I think that I still need to put my clothes on- just wait felix-" I mumbled out sleeply.

"보세요, 제가 깨우려고 할 때마다 그녀는 이러고 있습니다. 그녀는 심지어 신음! (See- she does this everytime I try to wake her- One time she even moaned!) " Hyunjin exclaimed in rapid Korean to someone else.

"Ah~ No~ Felix s-slow dow-" I suddenly woke up realising that I had an audience of 7 boys, all red faced, all shocked, and all wanting an explanation on what the fuck was going on.

"Ehe- Hi guys?" I said red.

...

"You do realise that you guys literally fucked right?" Minho said with a confuddled face.

"Uh- Yeah-?" Felix said sitting on the couch after he prepared brownies (for mee!)

"Like on the day you meet." Hyunjin said carefully forming his sentence.

"Yeah" I responded.

"You used protection?" Seungmin asked me- directly.

"Ah- No?" I said. "I wasn't prepared-"

"So~ how was it? Does Felix have a big dic-" Han said jumping up, but Changbin politely covered his mouth before he could finish the sentence.

"Uh- I think I should go take a bath-" I said getting up quietly and leaving.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

A/n

Y'all next ch is gunna be SPICY.

Please read the note so you understand.

TYSM FOR 500 READS- YOU SHOULDN'T hAVEEE

You should.

Double update for the occasion (a spicy one at that.)

T Y S M