1.7

{mature language and mentions of blood}

No One's POV

"Shin Hana?"...

"Who?" Mina and Juni question simultaneously.

Under Taehyun's grip, the said girl halts all of her movements.

"Shin Hana! What the actually fuck are you doing here?!" Yeonjun suddenly pipes up.

"You transferred schools! You shouldn't be here!" Taehyun growls in her face, still holding her down.

Like a suddenly switch, the manic and once hungry zombie version of herself dissipates. Now her eyes fade to normal and she chokes on her own saliva mixed with blood.

"Please help me." She chokes on her sobs of despair. "I'm so hungry. All the time. I can't control myself anymore."

"She must be like Nara and Theo, then. Part zombie." Juni mutters softly, but still being heard by a few of the others that watch everything unfold.

"Then shouldn't we get rid of her?!" Yujin insists.

"No! We can't do that. We don't even know who she is. Taehyun and Yeonjun seem to know her." Jiwon states.

"Who are you, Shin Hana?" Juni asks the rattled looking girl.

"I-" She starts but is cut off by another.

"This is the bitch that ruined Beomgyu's life." Yeonjun announces. The silence is suffocating.

Juni looks at the teary-eyed girl with a gaze no one can decipher. One of both confusion, a hint of disbelief, and a tinge of displeasure.

"This little barbie doll— she's the one that birth the cold-hearted and ruthless Choi Beomgyu?" Yujin questions, chuckling and flabbergasted by the idea of this dainty girl under Taehyun's hold managed to break someone into a state of depression and callousness.

Taehyun scoffs. "She may be tiny and look innocent, but with the right words and pathetic story, she used the very secrets she managed to learn about him— against him. How messed up could someone be to ruin an innocent life. You know damn well that he didn't put a finger on you." His deadly gaze has the girl shying away in intimidation.

Another flash of emotion. "Get. Off. Me." Hara seethes as her now fiery gaze pierces Taehyun's equally intense one. He doesn't waver though, even with her deadly look.

With an emotionless look, Taehyun backs away and gives the girl what she wants. Within seconds she is on her feet again.

"Let me ask you again...why the fuck are you here Hara?" Yeonjun firmly asks.

"Why should I tell you. It's not any of your business, Choi Yeonjun." Hara sasses.

"It has everything to do with my business. You have the audacity to come strutting back to this school— our school. What are you here for, hmm? To stir up more drama during this already fucked up sci-fi movie we are all in? Or... maybe try to win Beomgyu back?" A wholehearted laugh escapes his lips. "I can assure you that if you came here for him, you are in for one hell of a time. It's been years but he still hates you for what you did— all of those pent up emotions. You'll be put in your place the second he sees you." Yeonjun claims.