The visit in Asgard

(Next morning)

You opened your eyes and saw a sleeping Loki next to yo, he was so peaceful while sleeping. You look at him and take away some hair from his face so you could see him better, then you whispered 

"good morning my prince" not loud enough to wake him up but so you could hear yourself. 

Then he opened his eyes and looked at you're eyes and smiled. You said with a soft tone 

"good morning handsome" 

" good morning darling, did you like last night?" he asked sweet. 

"yes I did" you answered with a small smile. 

You both just laid in the bed looking into each others eyes for a while and just enjoyed each others company. Then you got wanted to get dressed but you just had your clothes from Midgard so Loki got a dress for you with his magic and you loved it. 

"you look wonderful love" he said with stars in his eyes and couldn't look away. 

He got closer and gave you a gentle kiss on the lips then you walked into the dining room to eat breakfast with the royal family. 

"So how is Midgard?" Odin asked between his bites of the breakfast. 

"It's nice there and the Avengers wanted me to become one of them

" you answered with a small smile on your face. 

"that's nice, a new avenger" came from Thor's happy voice.

After breakfast you and Loki went out to the village and the markets on a black beautiful horse with Loki riding the horse while holding you in front of him. You were riding trough the marked and saw all the fresh food, but Loki had other plans for the two of you. You sat in front of Loki on the horse then gave him a fast kiss while he was riding the horse, he looked at you with a smile then kissed you fast back. After a while on the horse Loki stopped the horse and tied it to a tree.

You started walking hand in hand while Loki led you to a big meadow. 

"i used to go here a lot as a kid and practice on my magic skills alone" Loki said soft.

 You're eyes glowed as you saw the view. He could see in you're eyes that you loved the view, then you both sat down while you took a straw in you're mouth and you felt relaxed while sitting down and look at the view while Loki sat and looked at you with a sweet and soft look in his eyes. He put his strong hands on you're cheeks and kissed you and you started kiss him and enjoyed a kiss on such a beautiful place. He laid you down in the grass and under you came a blanket from Lokis magic. He started to kiss you're neck slowly in the grass as you closed you're eyes in pleasure. He wound his way under you're dress to you're thigh then started kissing it and pleasure you 

(down there) 

with his tongue. You felt you're body build up inside from his pleasure. You got hotter and a little sweaty in you're body and came with a big moan that Loki could hear clear as the day. Then he ate all the stuff that came out and finished as you were done and needed your breath back as he took his head up and smiled big. 

"that's my pet" he said with a mischief grin.

You got dressed and then went back to the castle. 

"I had an amazing day and I loved it out there in the meadow, the view was breath taking" you said while walking in the hall. 

"I'm glad you liked it there" Loki said back with a smile on his face. 

"But now we gotta go home to the tower" you said thinking about the other's. 

"fine" came from a disappointed Loki. You both said you're goodbyes to the royal family then you left.