Chapter 2

Emma's POV

"You did not meet Harry Styles one on one!"

"I did! And it was amazing! He was just so lovely, and sweet. I love him so much!" I shriek.

My best friend, Nina who has come to visit, is obviously as excited about this as I am. She looks at me happily and looks at my signed CD.

"I wish I had gone! Man, I hate college. Too bad I had a huge exam. Maybe next time. I can't believe he even asked for your number!"

"Yeah maybe." I smile. "And I can't either... but he hasn't called or anything so he probably just did that to be nice."

We hear a loud noise outside, like a truck. I look out the window, it's a moving truck.

"Oh look at that, new neighbors!" Nina smiles at me.

"Uh... that house is rented out. They're not permanent."

"And how do you know that?" Nina looks at me. "The owners might have sold it."

"No..." I try to see who's outside. "Because they told me to keep an eye out to make sure that the people they rented it to weren't... uh... sketchy."

"Interesting. Well, let's hope there's nothing wrong with them so you can go out with me this weekend."

I look at her and frown, I hate going out. She frowns back and sighs.

"Seriously, it's my birthday," she pouts. "And you are going to the club with me."

She gives me a look and I can't help but laugh. She's been begging me to go since this cute guy started working there.

"Fine," I sigh. "But only because I have nothing else happening."

"Yay! Thank you so much." She looks behind me. "Hey, look a black car just stopped by yours."

I look outside, there's a dark blue car parked outside of the driveway. I look carefully as the door opens.

"Who is it?" Nina stands up and walks to my side.

I see a couple of boys coming out, they have their backs turned to us.

I can see that there's one with black hair, and one with brown and a blond... and a guy with curly-

"Oh my God! Is that Harry Styles?" Nina yells and I look at her.

"And Niall! And Liam. And Louis. And Zayn!" She sounds like she's about to pass out. "No way. Emma, am I dreaming? Please tell me this is actually happening."

"I..." I look outside and I see that this is actually happening.

Harry turns around and looks at us. I quickly close the curtain and move away from the window. I see that Nina is still standing there and I quickly try to pull her away.

"Nina!" I tug at her arm.

"Look at them!" She breaths.

I turn and I see that they have all noticed us. I see Harry wave, and I sigh and wave back.

This is not happening...

..

"Nina, don't." I pull on her jacket, she's getting ready to go outside.

"Come on! They're definitely going to be here a while, why not make them feel welcome?"

"Uh because they have bodyguards that could taser us if we get close."

"So?"

"So the last time you got tasered, we couldn't get you to calm down. You ran out of there screaming that your heart had stopped."