◆.*◇ 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 ◇*.◆

𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕥: Operation Achse (Axis) was a German operation that took place in Italy between September 8th and September 19th 1943 although it was already planned in May of the same year when Hitler started doubting the stability of the Fascist Government. After the Italian Armistice of Cassibile on September 3rd German along with Croatian and Romanian troops proceeded to invade the peninsula and disarm Italian armed forces. The Operation ended with the land split in two between Allied and Axis forces, the Italian Social Republic (aka Republic of Salò) was founded just a couple of days following its end.

~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~

(No one's pov)

The woman kept tapping her fingers on the table as her (E/c) eyes stayed focused on the balcony porch, impatiently waiting for the owner of the luxurious mansion she was in to show up. Just a couple of days before she had received a letter, the sender asked her to urgently meet again without specifying the reason after they hadn't seen each other for almost seven years. She showed up to his mansion on the day written on the letter and showed the paper to the men guarding the house, one of them nodded and accompanied her on the balcony where a fancy table with two chairs was set.

- I'll go inform the Duce you have arrived miss, you can wait here. -

After saying that the man left. Half an hour had already passed and she was still waiting for him to show up, why was he taking so long? She sighed and turned her head to distract herself with the sight from the balcony which faced right on the mansion's garden, she looked over at the elegant beautiful flowers planted there and some exotic plants. There was also a tree with a bird nest: some small sparrows were chirping, they were probably waiting for their mother to come back and feed them. She looked up at the sky: it was a nice sunny day with no wind, just some clouds decorating the blue. Finally she heard a voice and turned around towards the direction where it came from.

- My dear (Y/n)! My sincerest apologies for keeping you waiting for so long! -

The man she was waiting for said as he finally came. He got close to her and gently took her hand to place a gentle kiss on it. When he raised his head and looked at her she could notice on his face there was a faint lipstick stain near his lips, she could've easily guessed what kept him busy. As some of you might've already understood the man was non other than Fascist Italy, the ruler of the country with his exact same name. (Y/n) stared at him with a stern expression and pulled her hand away.

- I think I should address you more formally now, mio Duce. -

She replied with a cold, almost sarcastic, tone.

- Come on, no need for the formalities between us. -

He snapped his fingers and a servant walking nearby approached the table bowing to Fascist before she spoke with a smile on her face.

- What do you need, mio Duce? -
-

Bring here two coffee cups: one for me and one for the beautiful lady sat in front of me. -

He replied as he turned to (Y/n) and looked at her with a smug smirk. The servant turned towards the woman's direction and scanned her from head to toe, quickly understanding by her clothes she was no rich lady but just a peasant. She glared at her then turned back to the dictator with a plastic smile on her face.