Prologue ''Think Straight Next Time.,,

(Notey : he/they/xem.)

(Cammy: they/it.)

----------------------------

Kids yelling and pushing. Trying to leave this hellhole as fast as they could.

This was Object Middle school, a school everyone hated. It was breezy after a long day, and two objects, Notey and Cammy, were walking home after school. They both decided to skip their after-school classes to catch up after this long Friday. They both ended up taking the long way home.

"Can you believe we have a three-day weekend?! We haven't had one of these in like.. Forever!" The blue camera said, known as Cammy.

The different colored notebook, also known as Notey for short, replied tiredly with; "Yeah, we haven't had one in a hot minute. Are you still going to the morning program on monday?" Notey questioned Cammy.

"I set my alarm, and if anything stops me in the morning I'll do it later! I'm coming, don't you worry!" Cammy reassured Notey.

"You sure? You said that yesterday, and didn't show up."

"Shut up.." Notey and Cammy both share a laugh.

"Anyways, how are you doing-" Notey gets cut off by the shorter camera squealing. "What is it now, Camster?" Notey asked, more curious than annoyed.

"It's so shiny!" Cammy said to themself.

"Huh? What is it?" Notey asked.

Cammy then pointed to a shiny star in a dark alley.

"Can we please go see it?!" Cammy looked at Notey, with hope that he would say yes, or something like that.

"Don't you think this is a horror movie cliche? I don't watch horror movies but I know well enough something is gonna happen." Notey stated, matter of factly.

Cammy was annoyed, but grabbed Notey's hand and sorta dragged him towards it.

"Hey!-" Notey said. "Camster, let go! Can we just go home?!" Cammy looked at Notey with pleading eyes.

"Please?.." Cammy pleaded

Notey looked annoyed at this, but sighed in defeat.

"Fine.. if we get hurt, I'm blaming you." Cammy and Notey both walked towards the shining light. Cammy screamed, and a thud was heard. "Cammy what the fuck!?" Notey screamed, but that was all they could scream before it turned dark.

Everything hurt, and it was dark and cold.

All Notey could think was,

"Think straight next time, Cammy."

------

Final Word Count: 361.

Written by A2, grammar mistakes fixed by A1.