Perfect harmony

Binny's POV:

We were searching for other clues about the watches with Melchior when I got a text from Luka.

-Melchior! I'll go to Luka's house. She asked me to help babysit her niece. You can come, too if you want.

-Heidi? No thank you. I'd rather stay here.

-Then beave well!

-When do I not?

-Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell... Never mind. Bye!

-Bye! Have fun with te little kid.

Heidi was already there when I arrived. She was running from the steps and jumping happily.

-Binny! Binny! Come and play princess with us!

I completely forgot how much energy does a 9 years old girl have. She jumped till I went into Luka's room and agreed to join her play. Well, playing princess for her meant that she was the princess and we were dragons or witches or wizards who were trying to catch her but she always escaped. Tiring after a while. Finally, Luka asked wether she would like to watch TV instead.

-YAY! Let's watch my favourite show!

-Heidi, I don't think that Binny would like to...

-Don't worry Luka! I don't think that a kid's show can be that bad.

-Well, her favourite show is Julie and the phantoms. Don't say that I didn't warn you.

I never saw the show she mentioned but thought as she is only 9, it won't be harmful to watch with her. Neither did I know that the show was about a girl who can see ghosts. Strange to see a kids show about something which is actually real for me.

-Binny, look! That's the best part! That's when Julie realises that she's in love with Luke. So romantic, right?

The scene she was so excited to watch was about the main character, Julie dancing with a guy and imagining that she is dancing with the ghost boy instead. The song was actually pretty good but as I was watching the show, suddenly my mind was somewhere else. A flashback of memories appeared in front of me when Melchior teached me how to waltz at the night of the shool ball. How his eyes were shining and how cheekily he smiled when I stepped in his foot. Well, not really because he could't feel it but still. I wondered how it would feel to actually dance with him. Holding his hands and feeling his touch for real. How would it feel if this scene was real and this was Melchior and me. I didn't see Julie and Luke anymore, I saw us.

 I didn't see Julie and Luke anymore, I saw us