Caught

While you were finishing off some of your homework, you were interrupted by a text from your boyfriend.
Pedro: Hey babe, want to come over? Oscar's out atm ;)
You gather your textbooks and message him back: sure, I'll be over soon xoxo.
You change into a pair of black shorts and an oversized tee shirt and start walking, since his apartment was only a few blocks away. When you arrive at his place, you go straight up to his apartment and knock on the door, "Hey babe," He answers the door with no shirt on and pulls you into a warm hug, "What took you so long?" The feeling against his bare chest was amazing, "Sorry, I walked." He pulls you inside and you both sit on the couch as he flicks through the movies that were on, and stops on the movie unfriended. After a while you two got bored and he took you to his room. You lay on the bed with your head on Pedro's chest and begin to trace circles around his torso. "You're so beautiful, y/n." He says looking into your eyes. You blush and lean up on your elbow to plant a kiss on his soft lips. Pedro kisses back roughly and pushes you back down on the bed, moving his lips from your mouth, to your neck. He starts sucking on your soft spot viciously and it makes you moan louder than you ever had before. The satisfaction he was supplying to your neck was already mesmerizing. "Pedro, please." It had only been a few minutes and you already felt yourself soaked in your panties. You tug at his sweatpants and begin to pull them off of him, as he does the same to you. He found his way back on top of you and unhooked your bra, revealing your chest. "Y/n, you're so fucking hot." He breathes, bringing his mouth closer to your breasts. You moan again, you slip your hand into his boxers and cup his length in your hand, he gasps loudly at the feeling and begins to move his head down to your hips. Pedro furrows his head teasingly between your inner thighs, his shaggy hair brushing over your skin causing goosebumps. He takes his teeth, gripping onto the thin fabric covering your slit and manages to pull it off of your body. "You're so fucking wet, y/n.." He says, staring at you in awe. You nod your head, you wanted him so desperately and all of his teasing was getting on your nerves. Pedro smirks and pumps his member a couple of times before he positions it in front of your entrance. When he enters you feel pleasure all over your lower body. You bite your lip to stop a moan from escaping when he starts to thrust in and out, faster each time. "Faster," you groan, not holding back your commentary. Pedro quickens his speed at your request as his hand reaches down to your slit as he continues. He overwhelms your body with his actions, almost causing you to get sent over the edge. Pedro goes faster and deeper inside your body, hitting your g-spot multiple times and you don't know how much longer you can go until you come. He thrusts a little deeper, your back arching and your moans bouncing off of the walls as you release onto his length. Your head is spinning and your body is weak. You collapse as Pedro pulls out and you immediately pull the blanket over you as Oscar barges in. "Pedro," He makes an o shape with his mouth and quickly slaps his hand over his eyes, "I'm going to pretend like I never saw anything." He says and quickly gets out, slamming the door behind him.