Chapter 7

Louis POV

Eleanor was really pretty tonight she looked really nervous I hope she likes me I cant stop staring at her lips though they are so small and pink with what I think is vanilla cake lip-gloss(don't know if its real or not but eh I wish it was if it isn't) I know its that kind because my sister Fizzy uses it so I'm use to the smell and the color but lets get back on track Eleanor is most likely the perfect girl I've seen in my eyes and life, the way her brown eyes sparkle when she smiles with her friends or when she's with her friends talking about whatever girls talk about. I could go all day talking about Eleanor but I'm not going to, Eleanor smiled at me as we ate I think she really likes me I'm not sure but I think tonight is going really well so far I'm trying not to kiss her at the table in front of the guys since they will tease me for kissing Eleanor or for liking her like that I don't know she seems like the preppy type of girl, I don't really thing think either one of the guys would want me with her but I don't really want to talk about that now.

-Dropping Eleanor off-

I walked Eleanor to her front door and kissed her straight up she's not a bad kisser that's a good thing at least Eleanor didn't push me away so that's a great sign before I walked to my car again I gave Eleanor one last kiss all the way home I couldn't stop thinking about her

Sorry it took a while to write this I have no excuse I just been lazy my apologies ill update in a few-Ash