If you care

Now I could feel every singel cell in my body, moving, destroying, trying to kill me. If I could choose I would rather break a leg, and I would even do it myself if it would stop the pain. Jason slowly putted his arm on mine. "Let me take you home" I slowly sat up with his help. And I really mean slowly, it felt like hours. He helped me up and then we started ro walk. "Please stop"
We stopped and he looked worried at me. "I'm okay, I'm okay" My head was like a ticking bomb. In some minutes it was like it had exploded and I had to lay down, the next minute I was okay. Not good but okay. When we got home to Jason(it is so much shorter to walk)he lifted me up the stairs and tok me into his room. You maybe wonder how I know it's Jason's, I've been there like thousend times. You'll get to know it later, it's a long story.

I think...or I know I fell sleep even I thought I wasn't tired 'cuz when I waked up, Jason's arm was wrapped around me. My head felt so much better, but it was still a little bit of pain there. I tired to sit up but the pain got worse. I'll survive. "Are you awake already, babe?" he whispered behind me. "Mhm, and did you just call me babe?"
"Yeah" omg his tired morningvoice is seriously the most sexy thing ever. Damn it Ashley! Don't ever think anything like that again!!! What am I even doing here? Oh, yeah I forget that. "Hallo? Ashley!" now he was sitting beside me. "What are you thinking about?" No, I'm just thinking about your freaking sexy morningvoice and then I got angry at myself because I even thought about it. So just ordinary things. NOT! "Nothing special" I was probably answering to slow. "C'mon we're best friends!" he almost shouted. "Do you remember calling me 'such an idiot'?" He opened his mouth but didn't answer in a long time. "I, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it" Yeah, sure and I didn't mean to sit up but I did so we both made a mistake. He can be freaking angry, and he's a badboy so it isn't that weird, but if it's me he always turns out sad. Before I could finish my thoughts we was on our way down the stairs. Mhm, I was in his arms. Again. "Where are you, we going?"