Tzuyu's Fanfiction - Part 4 END

[Tzuyu's point of view]

My plan worked!

I guessed Haeju started to believe that the chocolate I gave to her is from Sana. I suggested Sana to tell Jeongyeon to choose the white cake. That made Jaeonyeon thought that Sana was the one who had the idea about the cake. I also acted suprise when I saw the box last night. I even locked the door so Sana couldn't interrupt us. I needed to make Haeju suspicious on her. I just wanted Haeju and Sana to get close again. I knew I was the one who broke their relationship. I felt guilty and I wanted to fix that!

Haeju told us to gather around her. I held Sana's hand so I could make her stood next Haeju. Unfortunately Haeju saw and called me so I ended up stood next to her as well. But anyway that was it. The moment to see Haeju gave the cake for Sana. My plan to make their relationship tight again. I saw her sliced the cake carefully. "Ooh.. Who's gonna receive the cake first?" I said. I wanted to make sure that she realized that cake was special and needed to give to Sana, the one who was special for her. I heard everyone laughed to what I just said. I saw Haeju smiled.

She started to speak,"Mm.... First of all, thank you everyone to give me a suprise like this. I'm touched (she inhales) but I don't want to cry again. Dont worry! Enough for today (everybody laughs). Anyway I will give this first piece of cake to..........."

I crossed my finger. "Please be Sana... Please be Sana... Please be Sana....."

".....My roommate Tzuyu!" she said.

"Wait what?" I unconsciously said that. "Ah... I mean, thank you, Unnie," I received the cake she gave to me.

"Give me a hug, dear," she made me put the cake down on the table and hugged her. Haeju whispered to me,"I know your handwriting, silly. Happy valentine too! Don't worry about me and Sana, okay?"

I didn't know what to say. I was speechless, guilty, but touched. I could feel my eyes became so warm. Haeju noticed my watery eyes and then she kissed my left cheek. "Aww... Don't cry!" she said. Everybody laughed. Some asking why I was crying but I couldn't answer. Haeju also didn't tell them anything and I was so glad about it. After that Haeju opened her gifts one by one. Everyone looked so happy that day, especially Haeju. But I was sure the happiest person in the room was me. I promised I would never forget that day.......

***

Tzuyu is reading the fanfic. She looks enjoying it. I just hope my feeling can be read by her. I'm always glad for having Tzuyu in my life. In the end, she looks at me and smiles from ear to ear.

"I love you......"