I hate horror movies

A/N: I found this on my profile at fanfiction.net and lmao I realize I was way better at writing years back. Well I hope you'll enjoy my little imagination.

I don't own Naruto. He belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.

Place yourself in the character for a better experience.
_______________________________________

Even though my name is Hoshiko, my friend/crush/fiance (long story) prefers to call me Kuriketto–chan i.e., cricket. Why? It's because I talk a lot...and when I say a lot, I mean a LOT.

Well, I'm not here to tell you how exactly my friend became my fiance or how much of a senile human I am, though if you want I can tell you that later sometime because why not? Another chance to embarrass myself. Anyways, I am here because I have been dared to tell you all about how big of a scaredy little cat I am. I'm gonna regret this

Oh, in case you're wondering, Shisui is the person who gave me this embarrassing dare and yes...he is the unlucky guy stuck with me forever.

Anyways, it was a normal day, more of an evening in Konoha. I was sitting with Shisui in the training grounds, bored, when Shisui came up with this not so brilliant idea.

"Hey Kuriketto chan, I have an awesome idea. Wanna hear?"he said, breaking the calming silence

"No thanks"

"Oh but I swear it's an awesome one"

"No"

"Aww...Come on, I'm not gonna bore you"

"No"

"Okay so I was thinking that as we―"

"Shisui I told you I don't wanna hear it"

"But I am gonna tell you whether you want to or don't want to listen because I am an Uchiha and we don't like to hear 'no', you woman" he said with an expression of false pride

"Oh really? And since when did the Shisui Uchiha started to act so high and mighty?"

"Since today. Anyways, as I was saying, I was thinking as we don't have anything to do right now, how about we go to my place and watch a horror movie and read horror stories. Wouldn't that be fun?"

"No thanks, I'll pass"

"Why? You scared? Oh how could I forget, you're scared of horror movies." he said teasingly.

"I am not"

"Then why would you not agree to come"

"Because―"

The truth is that I am scared of horror movies or anything horror in general.There's something about it that just creeps me out. But the fact that Shisui always like to make fun of me (I know not to take him seriously though) kept me from saying anything. So here I was at his place after a little persuasion.

Shisui opened the window, drew the curtains, lit a candle at the centre of the room and took out a book he exclusively bought to read with me because he knows that no matter how much I pretend, I am a scared little cat.