Ghosts with Warm Hearts

From chapter 108, Mask 17 knocked  Tommy out, in the fic Tommy saw Tubbo, in this, it was something else... someone else...

Everything was agony, but at the same time it was numb. Tommy was barely in this world, barely alive. Still, he held himself up, doing his best to obey 17's instruction not to move.

When the darkness won, Tommy had no idea what 17 would do. Still, the darkness wrapped around him, holding him, and the pain lessoned, relaxation coming. He knew his body was probably going through hell, but he felt safe here in the void.

Faintly, through the darkness, Tommy could make out a pinprick of light. He hesitated, wanting to stay in the safety of darkness, but instead, as though his feet didn't obey him, he started moving towards it. He knew he should fight it, knew it wasn't good, but he didn't. He let his feet drag him forward, and he watched as the light grew from a speck to a dot to a jumble of figures. Tommy continued towards them, his feet moving as though on their own accord. He didn't recognise them, he knew he should run, hide, escape. The darkness was safe, but these people weren't. So why was he still going towards them?

As he got closer, he pulled the barely audible words together...

"Cruel..."

"Sobbing..."

"FUCK YOU"

"Write..."

"No!!"

"Daily angst..."

"Tubbo..."

Tommy's head snapped up at that, scanning for a reason. Why had they said that? What was going on? How did they know Tubbo?

He stopped fighting his feet, instead he urged them forward, rushing towards the glowing figures. What did they know?

"Tubbo..." Tommy sobbed, "Where's Tubbo..."

At his words the clatter of overlapping words stopped, leaving only the faint echo of their words.

"I wish he could hear us," One of the figures murmured , breaking the silence.

"Agreed."

"@piggylove98 right???"

"Author is so cruellll..."

"@RangerRiver I wanna give him a hug so baddd"

"@era_lynn he needs one desperately..."

"Who... who are you? What are you talking about?" Tommy asked, interrupting their words, but they didn't pay him much heed, simply continuing to wish to give someone a hug, although Tommy couldn't gather who or why.

"Holy muffins"

Holy muffins? What did that even mean? Tommy stared in utter confusion at the figures who seemed entirely oblivious to his existence.

"Ok that was creepy I swear I didn't read ahead how the muffin did I read the author's mind?"

"Broooo that's insane"

"That's gotta be cap right? No way you didn't just read ahead one line..."

"Wait I'm confused, why did Tommy think that?"

What was going on? They were acting like they could hear Tommy's thoughts, or like he couldn't hear them speak? Or both? What the hell was going on?

"Wait this is weird? Is this like supernatural or something?"

"Nah the author's just messing with us, he can't hear us."

"What if he can? Tommy? Can you hear us? This is stupid, no way he responds lol"

"Yeah? I can hear you..."

"HOLY SHIT"

"Tommy!?"

"Please I wanna give you a hug so much"

"KILL XD UVE GOT THIS!!"

"Don't give up Tommy!"

"Trust techno and Phil and wil and all of them!"

The words crashed together as all ag once the group spun towards him, as though they finally registered his existence. Tommy wanted to cover his ears and hide, the noise overwhelming, but even as he thought that, they quieted.

"Sorry Tommy..."

"We didn't mean to scare you."

"Are you ok?"

"Does anything help?"

"Can we do anything to stop the pain?"

"Uh... it's ok, it doesn't hurt here," Tommy mumbled, uncertain as to wether or not that was what he was supposed to say.

"We love you Tommy."

"You're not alone <3"

"We'll be here for you, and so will your friends, you can trust them."

Throughout the gaze of different voices, Tommy picked out the most repeated words, trust, love, hug. They cared. They cared about him and they wanted him to trust people. He didn't know if he could do that, but maybe he could try...

"Let's goooo!"

"You've got this Tommy!"

<Tommy will hear any comments u leave under this sentence>

A/N: this was a chaotic idea, but I was too tired to try to make it rlly good, so I just wrote this instead lol, hoops u enjoy, if ur name isn't here that's nothing against u, I just randomly picked a few ppl :]