9~Continued Friendship.

Naina woke up the next morning, her head ached terribly and she held her head. The drunk conversation she had with Ritik rang in her ears along with the blurry flashbacks which eventually became clear.

Flashback:

Flashback:

"Look into my eyes, do you see something for you?" she asked creasing her eyebrows as more and more tears rolled down her cheeks. He looked on and wiped her tears. "Naina, relax, what has happened?" he asked and she jerked away his hands. "Love!" she said almost shouting at him and he got shocked. "Love has happened, Ritik, I am in love with you, don't you see? All you see is that Viraj is upset with you, Sitara is also irked with you, but me? Ritik what about me? Why don't you see me? Why? Why do you turn blind eye to me? Do you realize... That even I am getting hurt amongst all of this? Do you?" she asked a little angrily.

"Naina? You love me, I am sorry I can't love you back, because I love...," he was cut in between. "Sitara? But what about her? I talked to her about your feelings for her and guess what did she say? That she has zero percent feelings of love for you but only of friendship, but me? I have more feelings of love for you rather than that of friendship, but why don't you see me or my love? Why? Why Ritik?" she asked holding her hand placing her forehead over it.

He eyed her emotionally as she cried. "Naina please calm down," he said and she sobbed and looked at him. "Why? Would that help calming the storm within me? No, right? But you, you have to understand Ritik, that I am the one to be in love with you. Whatever you are expecting from Sitara, you'd get it only from me," she said gritting her teeth and then became uncontrollable while crying and hid her face in his chest.

He felt bad and hugged her. "Okay, okay, stop crying, calm down, you're not in your senses Naina, you're drunk, please calm down," he said as she kept on sobbing but didn't reply. He held her shoulders and lifted her from his chest and wiped her tears, she looked on as he stood up and unlocked the door of his room and then picked her in his arms while she was lost in him. He walked out of his room and to her room and lied her on the bed. He took the duvet and pulled it over her.

"Sleep Naina, you need it, you are drunk, just rest," he said closing her eyes by his palm. Just as he was about to leave, he stopped in midway. He looked down and saw her holding his hand and then at her. "Don't leave Ritik," she said totally drunk and with her eyes closed. He made her leave and softly placed her hand on the bed. "You need to sleep, I am here," he said

Fb end.

She palmed her mouth in realization. "I confessed everything? I told about Sitara having no feelings for him and me having feelings for him? He denied having feelings for me? But even then he cared and lied me to sleep, but... Its just friendship, no love, I will bury my love for him which I have. When he doesn't want me, I also don't want him, I am strong, I won't die without him. Till now also I lived without him, I would live even now. We would remain friends, let him realize on his own that who he loves is in love with someone else and who he can't love is in love with him. Then he himself would come to me one day and would fall for me, but till then there's no guarantee that I might still be in love with him," she said and stood up and went to freshen up. She came back after having a shower and saw coffee resting on her bedside table with a note. She sat on the bed and picked the note. It said, "For your headache, drink it, you'll feel better, Ritik."