02

"Auch." Jimin winced, rubbing his forehead as he looked up, he crashed into his enemy- well not enemy Jimin Don't know what to call him because it's complicated. Jimin growled lowly looking at the smirking Alpha, he just wanted to scratch his face from his baby pink painted nails but he didn't want to ruin his perfectly painted nails just because of this Alpha. Jimin scrunched up his nose at the sweaty smell which is coming from the Alpha covering his firewood scent.

The Alpha is taller than him just some Inch, his sweaty red t-shirt stick to his body like second skin, showing the lines of the abs, it's almost unnoticable. The Alpha folded his arms over his chest as he gazed at the Omega from top to bottom. Unknown to the Omega he took a deep breath to get some strawberries with a hint of roses scent filled in his nostrils.

"Hmm... Where to Miss Park." Saying that the Alpha laughed showing his bunny teeth and Jimin just wanted to punch the hell out of him.

"Please be side Miss. Jeon... I am late for my date." Jimin said sarcastically, teasing Jeon back whose jaw clenched as he scoffed. "Well, where are you going?" The Alpha asked smirking.

"It has nothing to do with you." Jimin answers while gritting his teeth as his scent turned spicy and wolf is whining.

The Alpha loud laugh filled the locker room as he suddenly stopped. "Good luck Miss. Park." The Alpha teased again walked away from the Omega smirking and Jimin stomped his feet on the floor cursing the Alpha.

To be Continued.