Comrade

The plains are wild, the grass is tall, the bushes are overgrown and for some reason even the flowers are covered in spikes.

A young woman comes out from the grass, muttering obscenities as a small twig scratches her leg.

She's dressed in an orange beanie, covering her long, black hair, her white sneakers are mud-stained to the point of no saving, and above her black t-shirt she wears a dark blue vest.

"Jesus Christ this place fucking sucks ass holy shit.."

Oh, right, back to the story.

The woman clumsily treads through the plains, keeping her eyes peeled for something, but what is it?

Her eyes light up "Yes!" she shouts as she starts running towards it.

'It' is a well-cushioned nest with leaves, flowers and a small, hairy, brown egg with moss sprouting from the shell.

She picks it up gently, examining it with a wide grin plastered on her face.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!!" She is practically jumping and squealing in delight as she hugs the little thing.

She takes a deep breath, her face changing to a more serious expression once again, as she pulls out a small circular thing from her backpack.

It somewhat resembles a poké ball, but its more of just a little sparkly orb with a button on it.

She presses the button on the ball, suddenly, a medium-sized scaled creature appears from it, it has a dark purplish-brown body with vibrant green horns and claws, it's neck and underbelly is a darker shade of brown, it looks exactly like what you might call a 'dragon'.

"Toxic! I found a Grassland Egg! Lets get back home, I am so excited to see what little critter hatches from it! Imagine how impressed everyone will be- gasp what if we become famous?! I can already see it... Comrade and her loyal companion Toxic! Ohmygodohmygodohmy-"

Toxic seems to roll her eyes, as well as a dragon can roll their eyes, at least, before poking Comrade with her claw lightly.

"Right- Sorry, I got carried away. Let's go!"

____________

This is based on the Roblox game 'Dragon Adventures', I highly recommend checking out the various dragon designs to make sure you know what they look like.

I'll be listing the different names and species of characters as we go along.

Comrade - A human, actually my avatar (but we don't care, do we?)

Toxic - Rocirus