Fallen Exalt (Fire Emblem)

*Wrote this when at like 10' o clock at night really cringy lol. *Mild Chrobin *the video game fire emblem doesn't belong to me

Chrom stared numbly at the sight in front of him. The twisted, broken bodies of his friends and family laying on the desolate battlefield in front of him.

He looked down at his hands, covered in blood. Their blood. The armor he had so proudly worn once was now torn and rusted, reduced to the armor of the Risen he had fought so hard to destroy. Falchion lay at his feet, glowing a deep red after the destruction it had caused.

As he watched in horror, the bodies of his friends slowly withered before his eyes, their clothes tearing and rusting, their bodies slowly rusting away. Then, as a dark cloud covered the sky, they stood, pushing themselves to their feet. He stepped back in shock, then felt a sharp pain. He clutched his head as a crown of thorns twisted it's way onto it. He screamed in pain as a slow numbness overtook his brain, working it's way down to his shoulders, his arms, his legs, until...

"Chrom."

He looked up, staring through the haze of pain at the one who called his name.

"Robin!" He struggled to his knees, trying to reach out to his savior.

But as he watched, her worried expression morphed into one of sarcastic joy. As he watched the person he loved become enveloped by dark flames, he finally succumbed to the darkness.

"Accept it Chrom... you can't fight against fate... and this is the fate Naga has chosen for you."

This is an AU based on the new FEH character, Chrom: Fallen Exalt. So basically, I read his Forging Bonds thing and got inspired so here you are.