Jikook ♦ Fight

"Fuck off Jungkook! You know what? Do what you want I don't care! Don't call me, don't text me." Jimin stormed out off the practise room just to meet crying clouds outside. Just in his hoodie he pull up his hood over his black hair, hands in his pockets and heading over their dorm.

♦♦♦

   "FUCK!" Jungkook was only one left in the practise room. He was so mad at himself. Him and Jimin got into a fight and his ego didn't let him see his mistake. After he hit the wall next to him for few times until his joints started to swell and he finally calmed down a bit he saw that Jimin left his wallet in the room. Jungkook looked outside the window just to see raining clouds.
"He's probably walking home" He grabed Jimin's wallet and left the building just in his hoodie as well.

♦♦♦

   Jimin chose to take longer path to their dorm. Other members went to visit their families since they had free weekend. Jimin wanted to leave with Jungkook since they lived in Busan. But Jungkook's family left three days ago to visit his grandparents and they were coming back next day, so he waited with him. Jimin didn't like the idea of leaving Jungkook alone in Seoul. And talking about Jungkook, well, Jimin didn't want to talk to him now either.

   Jimin started to look around himself just to see a convencience store. He started looking for his wallet only to realize that he left it in practise room. Jimin sighted and began to walk again putting hands in pockets and watching the path in front of him.

♦♦♦

   Jungkook ran almost to the dorm and started to panic because he didn't find Jimin yet and started running around the place he was. Jungkook felt tears running down his cheeks. He was worried about Jimin. He was probably all wet and cold and what if something happened to him. He would forgive himself. Even that Jimin was his hyung he still had the need to protect him. With his tears on his face he started to calling Jimin.

♦♦♦

   My phone started to ring, Jimin ignored it. It was probably Jungkook and he didn't want to talk to him. When the phone started to ring for the third time he answered the call.

Answer the call: YES | NO

"What do you want. I told you not to call me or text me!"

"JIMIN!! I was so scared that something happened to you when you didn't pick up your phone!"

"It's hyung to you"

"Yeah.. Right, hyung. Hyung- *sniff* I'm so so sorry I know I made mistake. I'm so- *sniff* so sorry, come back hyung. Where are you hyung!"

"Jungkook are you crying? And are you outside? Wait, where are you Jungkook."

"No- *sniff* I'm not crying-"

"Yeah, sure" 

"And I do- *sniff* don't know where am I. I didn't find you while run- *sniff* running to dorm and I star- *sniff* started to run around just to find you, but I didn't!"

"Jungkook calm down. Do you have money with you?"

"Yes- *sniff* hyung."

"Take taxi back to practise room, I'll wait there"

"O- *sniff* Okay hyung. I'm so sorry hyung. I miss you"

"It's okay Kook. I'll see you in a bit"

Jimin turned and ran back to practise room.

♦♦♦

   Jungkook put himsefl together knowing that Jimin is waiting for him. He called taxi and paid for the way to practise room.