Before break

Tanjiro's POV:
Tanjiro is currently sitting in his Math class paying close attention to the teacher.
Normally he would be answering all the questions but His math teacher who is Sanemi Shinazugawa isn't Great at praises so then Tanjiro is one step away from detention.
Shinazugawa isn't all bad, when a teacher needs to talk to him he lets them talk if they still do there work and sometimes if he's nice he will let them talk while working.
He hasn't put anyone near there friends but that also ment Tanjiro made new friends.
On his left sanemi let his sister go next to him and on his right is this Lovely girl called Kanao.
"Ok then what is this 633 + 5649?"Sanemi asks.
Kanao puts her hand up. He's always nice to Kanao I wonder why.
"Is it 6,282?"Kanao answers.
"That's correct well done Tsuyuri."Sanemi says.
For some reason he also calls us by our last names.
*Knock*
         *knock*
*knock*
Everyone looks at the door and they see Shinobu.
"What is it shinobu?"sanemi asks.
I've noticed that Shinazugawa-Sensei never calls Shinobu by her last name and he's also really nice to her.
"Kocho-Sensei wanted to know if you have any rulers and pens."shinobu asked on behalf of her teacher.
"Yes they should be some in my cupboard hold on ," he then looks at everyone and says,"Get back to work."And then he goes to have a look.
Kanao looks at Shinobu and smiles shinobu smiles back and then gets back to work.
"How many does she need."Shinazugawa says.
"I think around 5."Shinobu says.
"Take 10 incase."sanemi said.
The class looked in shock and Shinobu goes back to Kocho-senseis class get back to there work.
Kanao then puts her hand up.
"What's wrong Tsuyuri?"Shinazugawa-sensei asks.
"Can I have some help please?"Kanao asks.
I look to my left at the front and see Zenitsu trembling.
Sanemi helps Kanao and thankfully the bell went.
Zenitsu was running but ran into someone.
"I..I'M S...S S SORRY!!!"Zenitsu screams.
He looks up and sees Kocho-Sensei.
"Oh no don't worry as long as your ok!"Kocho-sensei says.
"Thank you for you kindness Kocho-Sensei."Tanjiro says bowing his head.
"Oh no it's ok please go have your break now."Kocho-Sensei says.
They then walk off.
"Ara Ara!"Shinobu says.
"The guy you like Kanao was very sweet to nee-San."Shinobu says.
Kanao then goes red.