001

july 6th 1989 , derry maine.

"BILL! WAKE up" his mother shook him awake. he groaned in annoyance turning away from his moms voice.

"bill!" she said sternly , "get up now!" she demanded opening the curtains and walking out of the room in frustration.

"f-fuh-fine." he rolls his eyes, the blaring sunlight blinding him. he throws off his blankets and gets up in defeat. the auburn haired boy got ready, his outfit pretty much the same as always; a long sleeve shirt, mom jeans cuffed at the bottom, and his 2 year old dirty converse he somehow still fits into.

'another miserable day' he thought. bill couldn't stand to see richie and eddie flirting with each other anymore. he just told them they were weird but really, he was just jealous, because he could never have a relationship like that. sigh.

"muh-mom, i'm l-leaving!!" bill says starting to walk down the stairs of his house. bill hadn't been to the other side of his house where georgie's room was. he couldn't bare to look at it, not after what happened. bill just blamed what happened to georgie on himself, if he would've just went outside with his little brother-

"you haven't even ate.." his mother yells from the kitchen.

"i'll be fuh-fine, i'll e-eat with richie!" he steps out of his house, grabbing his bike and peddling away.

. ་ ˖ ׂ . ་ ˖ ׂ . ་ ˖ ׂ . ་ ˖ ׂ . ་ ˖ ׂ . ་ ˖ ׂ . ་ ˖ ׂ . ་ ˖ ׂ . ་ ˖ ׂ . ་ ˖ ׂ . ་ ˖ ׂ . ་ ˖ ׂ . ་ ˖ ׂ . ་

knock knock

"hello?" richie said turning the door knob and opening the door.

"h-hey trashmuh-mouth." he said grinning widely at the boy in front of him. richie grinned back, saying some snarky comment to great him.

"a-are we going to get e-eddie?" bill asked