𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ♥︎

𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐟, 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐢𝐟, 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨
𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 - 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

SAMANTHA HENDERSON, she was Hawkins princess. Top of the school in academics, let alone all of the extra curriculars she did. Most people just thought she was smart and she was, but she was also was doing everything she could to one day make it out of the shit hole that was Hawkins.

The reason why most people call her the princess of Hawkins Is because everyone either knows her or knows who she is. But also because she was one of the sweetest people you could ever meet. Well, that's if you don't piss her off. But if she made your life a living hell, you deserved it.

Dustin Henderson is her little brother and although they fight like most siblings do, she would kill anyone who hurt him. She was the only one allowed to torment her brother. Little did she know of the complete chaos that her brother had gotten into only a few months ago.

Samantha had a pretty normal life, that is until she finds out about the monsters invading their world. She is sucked into the world of the upside down, and with it, she finds herself falling for the resident golden boy, Steve Harrington.

But love is a rare thing, especially when your life is in jeapordy. It isn't often that you get a happily ever after.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒕

𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒 as 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒖𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔?"