Kill Me With Pleasure: Ch 3

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Gabimaru's starved eyes feast on your body. You could feel that ominous aura around him consuming you, and ripping you apart. The way he looked at you was no different to a hungry wolf.

Once I'm done with you, I'll be surprised if you don't call my name every night for the rest of your life. You'll never forget me, the way I pound into with my weapon.

Your life will be over.  Your only purpose of existance will be for remembering and reliving you precious moments with me.
"..You get that right?"

Being the dick-loving devil you are, you beg for him to fuck you.

Gabimaru rushes towards you like a shadow, his darkness and desire suddenly switched on. And your light.. your precious humanity goes out.

"Thud!" The sharp pain of being thown down echoes through your body. "Ahh.." you wince from the rough rocks your pinned against.

But apart from your own rugged breaths, you hear silence.  Whilst you shut your eyes, a smile develops on your tattered face. "This is the fucking best," you whisper.  Why do you smile? Simple: your masochist who fawns over this.

This is your dream.

Your paradise.

"Wow, your really smiling." Gabimaru, grimaced. Glaring his golden pupils, at your  georgious gin.

" I wonder how long that smile will last."
"Disgusting trash.."

His voice seemed to echo within you, you could sense his overwhelming presence pitying your very existance.

But suddenly, you flinch as you see his hand racing toward you like a blur- was he gonna kill you right now? You desperately hope not. It's your only wish to endure his torture for longer.

But nothing happens...

Hesitantly, you open your eyes which you have been holding down so tightly, to see his wretched face hovering so close to your own.
Gabimaru's moist desire thick breath warmed your skin.

Only the shine of his beautiful white  eyes reflected into your view. It was diamond sharp, and dark in desire, like a spotlight illuminating it's prey.

"Are my eyes too distracting for you?"

The answer was obvious from your intense blushing, but you nod anyway.

"I'm glad you like them," the assassin says, smiling ever so slightly. You now feel his fingertips caressing your cheeks; trailing through the locks of your tidy hair. He memorised you with his gaze.

"I might as well  remember your adorable face before it becomes a mess..."

His body shifted further on you, with his face closer than ever and his legs straddled over your beating chest. Gabimaru's grip around your wrists were tight, his cold palms wrapped snug around your delicate body.

You shudder from the light scratches his nails drew on them, from digging his fingers deep into your skin.

Shaken from the fabulous feeling, your upper jaw hastilly bites down on your lips. You couldnt resist. Again, he leaned closer to you- he was going in for an attack. An attack on your lips.

Gabumaru targetted your lucisous lips with his own- hungry and viscious. The asassin could feel his own heart beating fast enough that even you could hear it. He really didnt want to admit it to you, but it was easy to see how much he loved your body.

From the strength of his hands pinning you down and the light pants escaping his open mouth, it was clear that he wanted evey bit of you.

You belonged to him.

"Fuck.. your lips are so soft," he mouthed, the words melting into the mess of moans that you both created. Your connected lips copy the movements of his jaw, kissing back as hard as you could.

Relentlessly, his tongue roughly ravenged your mouth, exploring every crevise of your trembling teeth and gums. Crushing your tongue in place since it couldnt fight back. You were too lost in pleasure to do anything to resist.

Gabimaru's tongue dug deeper into your dark jaw. Its velvety surface rubbed hard agaisnt the ceiling of your mouth. It felt ticklish and you would have laughed- that wasn't the case though. You needed air.

Slowly suffocating whilst being mauled so mercilessly felt amazing.

Of course a sexy highy-skilled asassin like him would notice your subtle gasping; the deep inhales that tried to bring you oxygen. Even still, his lips didnt release from yours.

"Wait longer.." you hardly make out the whisper of his voice.  Dizziness starts to kick in like a spell that numbed you. It felt like you were spinning away from the earth and sinking into the soil.

You wouldn't mind dying this way.

Though, the one thing holding you from dissapearing was Gabimaru. He was just a singular thread stopping you from falling.

"Keep it up.." he whispers.

You wail from asphyxiation.  He was really devouring the life from your body, replacing it with the fires of hell lit by the sparks of your  desire. Was he ever gonna let go of you?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Author Note:

Sup. Would have publishes yesterday but bf a bit sick. Anyway, this story tbh I'd just practise writing for so many kinks that need some appreciation. I'm thinking blindfolds at one point. I'm wild lol.

☆- Vote, follow whatever ;)