Prologue (When Lara moved)

Lara's POV

'Finally!! I can leave this place forever and having people asking me for money all the damn time....' I thought to myself from peer happiness I absolutely hated them and then grabbed my shoes and stuff in the limo and everyone was already in the car with me and I took one more look at my mansion but I call it my house and let someone else buy it

I then look back at my family and from what I know we are moving to South Korea which we have been before but it was mostly like visits from my father when he can't make it back home in Russia but now him and mother had told me and my little sister about moving to South Korea and have a fresh new start and not having a lot of trouble and they kept on talking and talking and I got a little tired for how long the ride and flight will be and so then I put on my earbuds and put some music on before falling asleep during the ride.

A few hours later!

A few hours has passed by and im at the airport where we are riding a private plane and they load everything in it and would be expecting more trucks to put our stuff in our new home and it was big enough to fit our stuff and I was mostly relaxing with a smile beimg able to restart my life is the best thing in the world and was still relaxing till my mother spoke to me "Honey..., I know you dont want to hear this but would you like to go back to school her in Korea..?" She asked mein russian in her soft voice and shook my head no and said in Russian back to her "No...I don't want to be in the same problem again...can, I take online class like class that I like...?" I asked her I really didn't want a repeat on what happened to her the last time she was at school and my mother replied with a sight "We will see...once we settle in our new home in Korea for now enjoy everything" She told me and and thats what I did I mostly just relaxed and enjoyed everything just looking out the window looking at the pretty view was super relaxing.

Soon enough, we made it to South Korea and I quickly grabbed my bookbage where I had all of my diabetic stuff that I need to live. And, I got in the car with my little sister and family I soon reached out for my flip phone where I text, call, or take pictures with it. And, I got a text from Jae-in which if I remembered correctly I met her back at a cafe when I visited my father so I texted her back and we were talking back and forth with a big smile on my face I couldn't wait to talk to the triplet's when I get to my home and hangout with them and Im not goimg to lie I was having a great time that I didn't even relized that I was already at my forever home.

My house (a mansion), was ontop of a medium-high hill which was perfect for walking up a hill. And, so I closed my flip phone and put it away before grabbing everything I need and walked inside to take a good look at the place which looks very cool inside and out. I, then went to go find a room for myself while my little sister did the same thing and it was really fun exploring the place and it was kinda easy to get lost but I saw the outline on everything so I knew where everything was. Then, I found the perfect spot with the right amount of room and a nice balcony that was leading outside to see the beautiful veiw of South Korea and I loved everything about it and same thing with Katrina and she was super bumped about the place so then I was in the pool in our house which was nice just looking at the sky slowly turning night while they arranged everything inside the house and I was loving everything until my maid came by and said that everything was done and I can go ahead and shower to eat dinner and that's what, I did.

Time skip~

I finally took my shower and now I can eat I was starving like crazy and so then started eating and chatting with my family talking about everything and how I was going to check the U&K just to see the process and that someone who is the boss of the U&K will introduce me since my father has to do someother things and so I sight but nod my head and I get up and since its going to be tomorrow so I have to prepare for it and I hope everything goes alright.

Jiwon POV (This is when she went back in time and is already at home)

I finally made it home away from Sumin and Minhwan just even thinking of them makes me sick ugh...I have to relive my life again.. I then opened my phone and they were texting me and I just ignored them and then I remembered that at work tomorrow that a girl what was her name again...Lara Lebedev, I don't remember much of her but she has beautiful short rex hair...she dresses up as a tomboy or dressing like she is at work and ready to bring out positivity all over the place.

And, I think she grew up in Russian but her father grew up here in Seoul, South Korea while her mother grew up in Mascow, Russia..so if my calculations are correct she is half Korean half Russian but since her and her little sister grew up in Russia they mostly speak russian and luckly they taught them Korean growing up but anyways Lara was a cheerful one and I think she is also a type 1 diabetic so we had to make sure that she is alive and well..until one day she was about to die from someone stealing her omnipod and she was summited to the hospital

....Well, not this time! This time, Im going to rewrite my fate and make sure thatvI get the happy ending that, I deserve and fulfill my father's promise!!

Well, not this time! This time, Im going to rewrite my fate and make sure thatvI get the happy ending that, I deserve and fulfill my father's promise!!