𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ♥︎ 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝑹𝒖𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓, 𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝑹𝒖𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓,
𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

SAMANTHA HENDERSON, the local princess. Well, she had numerous nicknames that people had given her over the years. She never really cared since most of them weren't bad. She only cared if someone tried to slander her name. Other than that, people could call her what they wanted. But princess and Bambi were the most common ones. Now, if you are wondering how the Bambi thing started. You should ask the golden boy, Steve Harrington.

Steve wasn't her friend per say, but her was the same time. It was more of a mutual friendship of sorts since he was dating Nancy. And her and Nancy had been friends through their brothers. But they were still friends. But Steve had started calling her Bambi well before Nancy and him were a thing. It came down to the fact that he said she was Bambi since she was sweet and cute and if anyone hurt her, there would be a literal riot. Sam didn't care what Steve did or said, well, unless he hurt Nancy.

Her and Nancy were not close but they were good friends. Sam and her would often hang out but it was mainly school related. But even so, if Steve were to hurt her in anyway, Sam would make him pay.

Sam wasn't a sweet girl all around. If someone messed with her, they would learn that she wouldn't just let them walk all over her. They would suffer the consequences. But the reason that doesn't tarnish her image or people don't call her a mean girl, is simply because most people who cross her and she retaliates, deserves it. And she wouldn't particularly say she was nice to her brother. They had their moments but come on, they're siblings. Obviously they're gonna fight.

Sam wouldn't say she had many friends. Well, there was friends and there was people she casually talked to. Which was most of the school. But her friends list was very scarce. Nancy was on it and with that came Steve. And then there was whatever man her best friend Veronica Hale was dating at that moment.

Veronica had been her best friend for the past ten years. They were practically glued at the hip. Everyone knew not to mess with Veronica because while Sam was sweet as a rainbow to most people, Veronica was the opposite. They were the epitome of light and darkness. The only person she is truly nice to, is Sam. Everyone else knows not to cross her or even talk to her without a reason. Now, because Nancy is friends with Sam, she gets a free ticket to also semi be friends with Veronica. But Steve, let's just say Veronica wasn't the biggest fan of him. She was civil but that was it.