The night she came to my hotel room.

My dad stared at me with disappointment and Edge did the same but his expression showed disgust. I was ashamed of myself. I stared down at my hands as if to check if I was in the right body. I'd had just handed Rhea Ripley my weapon. I caved in at her soft words, that she didn't want to hurt me.

"What were you thinking, Dominik?'' My dad questioned running his hands up his mask. He was pacing back and forth in the locker room. ''I-I don't know Dad! I'm sorry..." I stared up at him from my seat on the bench. It was true. I was sorry. Edge threw his hands in the air in frustration. 

"You're sorry?!" He glared at me getting close to my face. "How do we know if we can trust you anymore, huh?!'' He was screaming now. His voice bounced off the walls.

I flinched leaning back against the lockers. ''You can trust me! It was a mistake!'' I snapped yelling back at him.  I saw his eyes darken as he moved back out of my space. "She's a girl. I just didn't want to hurt her. "  I knew that was a stupid excuse for my behavior tonight. Rhea was no ordinary girl. She was 136.5 lbs and towered over me with her 5'9 height.

Edge scoffed so hard it hurt my own throat. "You-You didn't wanna hurt her? Just last month she had your head in a fucking triangle lock with her thighs. If I didn't come out when I did she would've popped your head like a pimple. If you do some stupid shit like that again I'll-''

''Enough!'' My dad interrupted. He look as if he was too tired to deal with any more of our arguing tonight. And so was I. "Pack your stuff Mijo. We're going back to the hotel.''

                                                                                ---------

Upon arriving at our hotel room not wanting to think about anything that happened that night. I washed up and threw on some sweats and a plain t. My dad did the same after me and we were both out like a light.

Pounding...Is someone hitting on something? No. No. Knocking. Someone knocking at the door. I opened my eyes at the sound. Making out my dad's body slumped over on his bed. He was a deep sleeper. Who knows how long the person had been knocking at the door? I groaned throwing my covers to the side and swinging my feet on the carpet. My vision was unfocused as I made my way to the door. The person on the other side showing no signs of just walking away.

"I'm coming! Quit banging on the door!" I croaked. "What the hell do you wa-''

My eyes widen as I swung open the door coming face to face with Rhea. Rhea fucking Ripley. Am I still asleep?  I blinked making sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. She smirked, her black-painted lips curling up her face. Fuck. I hurriedly tried closing the door just as her boot slipped into the room. "No! N-No leave or I'll call the police!" I struggled to close the door against her strength.

''Now, Dom-Dom is that any way to speak to your guest?" She teased and I shivered, hearing her voice after the events of last night. "I just wanna talk Dom. I promise I won't choke you with my thighs again. Well, not unless you ask, of course."

It was no use having this battle of tug of war with her. She was stronger than me. And though I look as if I was struggling against her, she seem to just be using only half her weight. I huffed in defeat opening the door and motioning her to move back. She did so with an eye roll. I checked once more if my dad was asleep and stepped out into the hallway. She continued to smirk at me her dark eyes gazing into mine.  "You've got 3 minutes." I glared at her folding my arms. She really didn't like my attitude because her smile fail and she gave me one of her own glares. 

It was something that would make any man or women quake with fear as she bore her eyes into your skin. I looked down at the floor pretending I wasn't just seconds away from shitting my pants.

"Are you rushing me, Dominik?" She tilted her head threateningly. I began to stammer out a response. "No! No. Uh, Take your time. If you need an hour that's fine too!"

She smiled again patting my cheek just a little too hard. "Aw, Dom-Dom! You're such a gentleman."

I nodded my head agreeing with whatever she said. I just wanted this encounter to be over! 

"I just wanted to let you know that judgment day is proud of you for handing over that weapon tonight. Knew you were gonna be on the right side of this. "

The right side? The judgment day was far from being the right side.

I shook my head. "No, what happened last night was a mistake. It won't happen again. It can't happen again."

His dad was counting on him. Edge was counting on him. His family was counting on him! He couldn't let himself slip into the cold hands of Rhea again. "But it happened Dom. And we were so proud of you. But you're family...The crowd all booed you and looked at you with disgust. Think about it. You along with the Judgment day. By my side. 𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞 will be unstoppable!"

She was determined. Her eyes showed vengeance as she remember the crowd boos from the back of her mind. I imagine myself being on the side with Rhea. Hugging her after every win. Her smiling as the crowd cheered our names. Thinking back to last night, I do recall the judgment days laughter, and smiles they threw my way.

"So, what? You just expected me to turn my back on my family. Betray my dad  to be with the people who hurt me?" My voice was breaking and my head was pounding. She stared at me with an unreadable expression before walking closer. Like really close. I cowered back against the door, closing my eyes waiting for a punch or slap. But instead, Rhea caressed my face. Her long nails drew along my cheek. I shivered and my heart pounded in my chest. "You were a threat to us, but now it'll be different baby. Join me, Dom. Be mine and no one will ever lay a hand on you ever again.'' She had spoken so softly. Who the hell was this? And where was the real Rhea?! Her hands never stopped rubbing my cheek and I could feel her pressing up against me. It was hard to say no to her when she look at me with such adoration. Like if I was to say no she would crumble up and die on the spot. "No one will dare to even look at you. No one would even dream of saying your name. No one would even think about touching you. I swear Dominik. I'd kill 'em all for you."

She moved closer her lips just inches away from mine. I've never noticed how pretty Rhea was. Her dark hair. Long fluttering lashes. Dark eyeliner makes her look so attractive.

"Rhea I-''

"Mijo, where are you?" Shit, my dad was up! Rhea hurriedly stepped back before taking a note from her pocket and handing it to me. Before i could even ask what it was she was sprinting down the hallway.

 Before i could even ask what it was she was sprinting down the hallway