One Shot

~Mikey's POV~
"Raph! Why are you such a damn perv??" I ask as he placed his hand on my inner thigh. I try to ignore him by keeping my attention on my video game. It fails.

"I dunno. Why are you so damn cute?" He replies. I blush at his answer and I kiss his cheek.

"Go be pervy with Donnie or Leo!" I say laughing.

"Ugggh but I want you!" He whines as he pauses the game and takes the controller out of my hand. He hovers over me and begins kissing me.

"Come on Mikey~" he says seductively.

"Go do something else." I laugh as I push him off of me.

"I'm not taking no for an answer Mike." He whispers.

"Oh really?"

"Really."

"Alright then." I say as I cup his face, pulling him into a rough kiss. He lays down with me on top of him and I look up to see my controller. I reach over to grab my controller and once I got it I let go of Raph and sat up. I unpaused my game and Raph sat up soon after to realize that he had just been tricked. As I play my game, I hear Raph let out a long sigh.

"You are one tricky little bastard." He states pointing at me.

"I know!" I smile.

"Didn't I tell you I wouldn't take no for an answer?" The red masked turtle says as he grabs me and takes me to his room.

"Raph! I was going to beat my high score!" I pout.

"That can wait." He says as he pins me to the wall and begins kissing my neck and making his way to my collar bone.

I wrap my legs around his waist and he immediately puts one hand under me, holding me up. The other hand is on my inner thigh.

As it makes its way up to my slit, I can already feel feel myself getting harder. His hand rests on my slit and he continues to make small kisses on my neck and jaw. He packs me over to the bed and he breaks the kiss to lay me down softly. He looks at me and smiles. I giggle.

A moan escapes me as I feel him rubbing my slit faster and faster.

"Nnng! Ahh! Raphie~"

I suddenly hear the door open and I look over to see Leo and Donnie in the door frame. Raph quickly parts from me and walks over to them.

"Uhh..." Is all he says before Donnie grabs him and kisses him. Leo on the other hand walks over to me and begins to make out with me. Raph and Donnie make their way back over to us and Donnie starts to kiss my neck as Raph licks my slit. I moan in pleasure.

The next thing I know, is that Raph's giving me a blowjob. Donnie moves away from my neck and leans over me as he and Leo make out. I move my hands over to both of their slits and begin rubbing them. I could feel both of them getting hard and soon enough, Leo's hard member came out. Then Donnie's throbbing one.
I begin to rub them both up and down as fast as I could. All of a sudden, I felt Raph pound into me. He begins by going slow, then faster.

"H-harder Raph..! P-please!!" He does as I ask. I pull Leo's cock closer to me and begin to lick and kiss it letting out a few moans here and there. I look up and see that Leo and Donnie are making out. I feel Donnie getting harder as I give him a hand job. I nearly scream in pleasure as Raph hits that perfect spot.

"R-right there Raphie~" He moans my name as he hits his climax causing me to hit mine. I felt his seed fill me up as my mouth was filled with Leo's and Donnie's ran down my arm. I swallow Leo's cum and he cuddles up next to me, same with Don, and same with Raph. Raph lays next to me and Donnie's laying on my plastron. I look at Raph and he smiles at me.

"See, this was way better than that stupid video game." He says winking at me.

Hey! So I know this isn't that good.... It was requested by tmntlover02 and it was my first foursome I've ever written so I mean yeah... It was pretty damn hard. So I hope you like it, and excuse the crappy writing. Thank you.