Insecure

Requested by: Barca_Baby_08

About 5 months ago, Pedri asked you to be his girlfriend. It wasn't a relationship that was out in the open; you weren't the kind of person to brag on social media, all of your socials were private; you liked being in your own bubble and not having people figure out everything about you and your life.

But people still knew Pedri had a girlfriend; they just didn't know it was you. Sometimes he would mention it in YouTube videos talking about you without saying your name or giving out any clues.

But being with a footballer had its ups and downs. The downs could be difficult, such as seeing all these fan girls talking about Pedri like he's theirs. It made you uncomfortable at times, but then you reminded yourself that they're just fans; you were like that too when you were a teen, having a crush on Harry Styles.

But then there were people who would take it too far, to the point where it would just break you apart. You didn't expect to have to ever deal with it, but unfortunately, you couldn't catch a break.

You were just scrolling on TikTok when you came across a Pedri fan page. It was a video that you couldn't scroll away from; you just had to watch it.

In the video, with big white letter across the screen, it was written, "I just found out who Pedri's girlfriend is😍" You had a lump in your throat, not knowing what to expect.

You kept watching until a new clip in the edit appeared. It was a blonde woman in your age wearing a Barcelona kit. The girl in the video appeared to be an influencer, and she did not hold back with her words.

"So I'm getting ready for the game tonight, obviously supporting my man," she said, turning around to show Pedri's name and number on the back. "He's such a sweetheart; I can't wait to see his handsome face," she smiled as she finished up her make-up.

You watched the video with a disgusted look on your face. You didn't know whether to be angry, laugh, or just cry. How were you supposed to deal with this nonsense?

The video already had a million views and around 300,000 likes. The last thing you wanted was to read the comments, but you couldn't help yourself. You scrolled through them, reading the ones with the most likes.

She's so pretty, and they definitely suit each together😍

Power couple🙌🙌

Pedri scoring on and off the pitch🥵

He definitely has good taste🤤

His gf finally revealed😍

You couldn't deny it. Your heart was hurting, and you felt like someone had punched you in the gut. You shut your phone off, throwing it somewhere.

Not only did this girl lie about her relationship with Pedri, she also succeeded in making you feel insecure. Yes, she's pretty; there's no denying that, but the fact that his fans agreed with it and the fact that you were the complete opposite of this girl, only told you that they would never accept your relationship with him.

Even though this had upset you, you didn't mention it to Pedri. It sounded silly in your head, and you were scared he was going to tell you that you were overreacting. So you kept quiet, pretending like everything was fine.

•••

Days passed and passed. You couldn't get through your phone once without stumbling into pictures and edits of Pedri and that stupid blondie of an influencer. At one point, you found it funny; they hadn't managed to find a single picture of the two, yet they're here were, making edits of them.