BIO

Real Name : Renaeè Tsugikuni
Adopted name : Renaeè Fang

Real Name : Renaeè Tsugikuni Adopted name : Renaeè Fang

Age : 18 { Immortal }

Time Skip : 20 { Immortal }

Likes : Galaxy,Moons,Painting,Nature,Humorous Jokes, Good guys, Children and Kids, Having fun with her friends, family's members and friends, studying, taking bad guys and criminals downs, FairyTail her guild, her pops, Bomb and bang who took her as their own granddaughter to make sure that she is protected by them, singing, dancing, as playing instruments, cleaning the Dojo herself, belly dancing, making money, drawing, movies, anime, Manga and comic and fantasy and sci - fi books, helping others out, meeting new peoples,humming songs, singing lullaby's, saving others, reading books, flowers, animals, cooking, baking, acting,her brother charanko,spicy food,sweets,blueberry cake and chocolate muffins and Raspberry and Blueberry milkshakes and smoothies,Blueberry chocolate Shortcake,Saitama, etc......

Dislikes : Bad guys and criminals, Heroes who only wants attention and fame, monsters who hurt others just because they can't find a worthy opponent to fight their abilities with at all, seeing peoples being hurt and injured, people who just destroy others lives for no reason, whores, sluts, hoes, males and females,females who think highly of themselves and only who wanted fame,Amani mask { Sweet Mask },Metal Knight,Drive Knight,etc.......

Personality : She is cold, controlling, skeptical, and demanding. She refuses to listen to anyone with an opinion contrary to her own, no matter who they are or how they threaten her. She boldly stands up to the Hero Association and despite their threats, and demands that they give her everything she wants without any exceptions or compromising her desires in the least. They even comments that she's the emperor that always stands her ground and ignores every summons. She usually smothers out her own emotions,thus shocking Bang when she cries in front of Saitama.Bang declares that it had been years since she'd shown even the faintest of emotion. She doesn't even show much of a soft spot for her sisters, who had endured all the same things as her. (Obviously,Saitama is the exception to her no emotion rule, and all logic goes out the window due to her infatuation with him.) In addition,when Saitama express concern for her illness, she immediately dismisses her own feelings as unimportant and focuses on what he was coming to her for.Tsugikuni is also not swayed by the emotions of others. She coldly destroys any gifts given to her upon her return to her home island, feeling not in the least bit proud or appreciative of their demonstration of worship or love toward her. And She's is also manipulates people in the most obvious way to get what she wants: her beauty. Finally, after the attempted execution of Saitama,Tsugikuni gives him a choice to test him, a choice which I initially pegged as an Ni test. However, it's worth noting here that she wasn't actually testing him, but trying to force him to prove what she already believed: that all men are evil.

Race : Human?!

Rank : Top 10 Wizards Saint

Hair color : Purple

Eyes color : Purple

Waist size : 20inches

Chest Size : 109

Bra Size : L

Height : 6'2 inches tall

Zodiac Sign : Libra

Chinese Zodiac Sign : the dog

Birthday : September 2nd

Languages that she speaks :

+ ENGLISH
+ CHINESE
+ JAPANESE
+ INDIA
+ ARABIC
+ GERMAN
+ RUSSIA
+ FRENCH
+ ITALIAN
+ SOUTH KOREAN
+ THAI

People she listens to :

Fairy Tail Guild
Silver " Bang " Fang { Adopted Father }
Bomb { Grandfather }
Her friends and family members of fairy Tail and some peoples from the one punch man world
Charanko { her adopted brother }

Alias :

Rena - Chan { Saitama }
Rena - Onii Chan { Charanko
Snake Princess" (蛇姫, Hebihime?);
"Pirate Empress" (海賊女帝, Kaizoku Jotei?)
Snake Empresses

Origin :

Calm Belt { Amazon Lily }