Out of patience!

Narration: She thought that she was protected at their manager's office.
But she's not!

Narration: She doesn't want to see and meet the new CEO. But he requested her to become his secretary!
The manager can't argue and immediately agreed.

Narration: Now, it's inconvenient for her to move even for just an inch.
The new CEO is looking at her intensely. As if he will eat her alive!

Kenneth: How long are you working in this company?

Aenvy: It's been 6 years Sir.

Narration: She answers without lifting her head.

Kenneth: And who told you to work while answering me?

Narration: Kenneth would love to be looked at directly into his eyes without being intimidated.

Narration: Aenvy takes a deep breath and looks at her Boss.

Aenvy: What can I do for you, Sir?

Kenneth: Much better. Now, I can see your beautiful face!

Narration: It's very awkward! Why does her new CEO act like this? He's young, rich, and educated.

Narration: Aenvy knew that he was just being a playboy trying to hook on her But why her?! She keeps on asking that to her mind.

Narration: It's Impossible for him to be in love with her at first sight? But she has a beautiful face and got a killer body at the age of thirty-six!

Aenvy: (Still, It's impossible...)

Aenvy: Do you need anything, Sir?

Kenneth: I don't need anything. I just want to look at your beautiful face.

Narration: Kenneth answered, Showing off his dimples that make him look more attractive.

Narration: But she's Aenvy. She's professional and serious about her work!

Aenvy: Thank you for the compliment, Sir. But it's inappropriate for you to act like that.

Narration: Kenneth laughs. Even his laughter sounds sexy!

Aenvy: (What is happening to you Aenvy?!)

Kenneth: I can act and do whatever I  like!

Narration: She's surprised by what he did but she needs to stand by her belief that flirting inside the company's premises is prohibited!

Narration: And that is included in their company rule. The new CEO is young and playful. She bet, that he didn't even read his own company rule!

Kenneth: Now, this is a little inappropriate.

Narration: Her eyes turn bigger. The new CEO is so handsome! She can't be tempted and let her guard down.

Narration: Of all people who can flirt with her, Why him?!

Aenvy: S-sir, I'm trying to do my job properly.

Aenvy: So please, act accordingly.

Narration: Kenneth chuckled and smell her neck! This is harassment! But who will believe an old maid nerd is being harassed by a young and handsome CEO?!

Narration: No one. They will only laugh at her! The warm breath of Kenneth brought wetness to her.

Narration: It's her first time being seduced by a man. She feels lucky that he's handsome and hot. But he is her Boss and much younger than her!

Narration: She thinks that Kenneth is just bored and only playing the innocent old maid like her.

Kenneth: I think-