CHAPTER FOUR

SASUKE P.O.V

"I honestly don't know why I still invited you in after all of that unwanted drama. And violence." I glare at the three.

Kiba sips his tea hesitantly, eyeing it closely.

"I didn't put anything in it you shithole." I sneer.

"Hey, I didn't do anything. I was just a witness." Kiba holds his hands up in defense.

I raise my eyebrows, "Well, you're at fault for actually being friends with these animals."

"That's not very nice." Naruto whispered.

"I didn't give you permission to talk." I snapped.

Naruto immediately lowered his head and bit his lip.l, while Kiba snickered.

"How the yell is this funny to you?" I squinted my eyes, to which he shuts up almost instantly. "You just show up at our condo and you harrass my bestfriend easily? He's dead afraid inside, and I had to stand by him and hole is hand so he can calm down because a certain blonde idiot almost ducking suffocated him." I growl.

"You curse a lot." Kiba smirks.

"Only when I have death in mind." I reply, almost giggling at the surprise and little fear in his eyes.

After almost half an hour of glaring their heads off, I get up and tell them I'm checking up on Neji.

Stepping into his room, I smile when I see that he's sound asleep with one hand over his eyes, and his hair hustled around everywhere.

"I'm so sorry, Neji. I don't know the reason behind why your scared of big men, but I'm sorry for letting that happen to you. I hope you get better, Ji." I kiss his forehead sweetly before slipping back to the living room quietly.

"Who are those?" Kiba points at a picture of me, Itachi and my parents.

My heart jolts and I slam the picture frame down, startling the three.

"Nobody." I reply, looking at the ground.

"Well, they kinda looked like your family." He shrugs.

"They're not my family."

"Really?" He drawls. "That boy looked extremely like someone who'd be your brother. And those two in the back looked like your parents. Your family."

"Well, I don't think family is supposed to act like your a burden to their life and throw you out when your older brother needs to get his apartment fees paid, and your only wasting their time and money." I snap, shutting him up.

I hear a small moan come from the hallway and look up, surprised to see Neji stretching.

"Hey, Sasu. I was thinking...the only reason you were still out in the streets all those weeks is because I didn't have a home and I lived with my parents. Now that I live alone you should probabl-" Neji squeals cutely before jumping behind me.

"Wha?" He squeaks, grabbing into my back tightly.

I sigh, full with concern. "Neji, I thought you were sleeping."

He shakes his head, finally revealing himself to the three other men.

"Why are they still here?" Neji asks.

"Wow, that's so not rude." I giggle

Neji blushes and pouts, "Shut up."

I roll my eyes and look at the boys before looking back at Neji.

"Neji, you already know who these three are. Naruto, Kiba, and Gaara, this is Neji. My bestfriend." I say the word 'bestfriend' louder while glaring at Naruto.

His eyes widen with realization, his body lifting from the sofa.

"Oh Christ, I am so sorry. I really didn't mean to harm you, I just-just...ugh. I'm really sorry." Naruto apologizes, his face full with regret.

Neji just shook his head with a hesitant smile.

My eyes locked on Narutos, as Nejis locked on Gaaras.

We stared at each other, not saying a word. Intense emotions were being transpired through our stares, and nobody wanted to break the trance we were held in.

Except Kiba.

"Well, this is awkward." He laughed, his arms nonchalantly going to rest behind him on the sofa.

All the four of us glared at him, while he innocently looked back.

"I wanna have a movie night!" Kiba shouted, standing up and moving to wear the T.v. was.

"Hey, don't just invite yourself." I giggled, blushing when Narutos blue eyes got mine.

"It's fine, Sasuke will just go buy us snacks and I'll get the place ready." Neji smirked, his eyes still on Gaara.

"Why me?" I huff, going to grab my fluffy jacket.

"I'll come with you!" Naruto yelled, going for the door.

Kiba smirked and winked at me, while Naruto just blushed and looked away.

Oh, what the hell?
________
Sorry, its so short, but I had to get it done fast since I have lots of school work to get done!

Hope you guys liked it!!!! <3333