1. Her.🔞

WARNING: HIGH SMUT AND SEX SCENE. READ ACC. TO AGE PREFERENCES. (18+)

MAFIA

is not a thing. Mafia is a form of clan, cooperation in which its members pledge lifelong loyalty...friendship, connections, family ties, trust, loyalty, and obedience.

This was the glue that held us together. And I'm glad that I have those friends whom I can trust, we share a bond with a strong connection, and they are loyal to me, and always listen to my command obediently. YES, I am talking about my MAFIA FAMILY.

But today, I'm regretting my decision. which I made in haste.

I'm here, on the mission all alone. it's was a sudden plan, I found the tip that my long-lost enemy is here in this hotel. and being overconfident I came here alone. now I'm stuck here. he has his man here, and I'm all alone. I already sent a msg to my brother, he will be here soon.

" Shit!! my arm is bleeding."

I got shot graze while running from them, they are outnumbered and I don't have bullets now. I can't do anything except hide.

FUCK!! I hate hiding.

I was in a lobby, there are a lot of rooms. I was checking all the doors, and keeping this faith maybe a door might be open. I was at the end of the lobby only one room left.

" If this does not get open, then I'm fucked up. I can't take my steps back cuz they are following me."

I took a deep breath and twist the doorknob and to my surprise it was open, I took a swift step and entered inside. I checked the bathroom but no one is there, there is no light on in the room it was pitch dark just some little light coming from the balcony. then I heard a voice it came from the balcony, I looked there. I saw a girl she has a beer can in her hand and she was crying.

" ije eotteohge haeya habnikka?"

( what should I do now?)

I said in a whisper but due to the deep silent night, she heard me. and turned to look and her eyes fall on my figure. she can't see my face and the same goes for me, we just can see some of our body parts like arms, and legs, and that's it due to darkness, I can feel that by her voice she got scared.

"Chi sei?"

"Come sei entrant?"

she's speaking Italian,

" rilassati, calmati"

I said to her to stay calm. still, she's asking questions and makes me more frustrated. Women are a headache.

"Cosa vuoi?"

FUCK!

I went to her and grabbed her throat in my fist, and pushed her to the wall. she was trying to move my hands off, I started to choke her and her body gets stiff, she was trying to breathe hard.