chapter- 10

Third person pov

•Next day•

(Everyone were getting their things to the car going back to seoul their one week trip gives them so much fun and happiness which anyone could name it in words after four hours of ride they got to Jin's restaurant to eat something everyone got out from the car and went to Settle on their seat they stretched their body)

Namjoon: it was so fun i really enjoyed our trip

Lisa: yeah me too

(By then jin came there and served food on everyone's plate they were so busy to fill their tummy without caring about anything yoongi put his head on Jimin's chest Jin noticed yoongi he saw that yoongi looks so pale and not eating anything)

Jin: yoongi what happened to you? You look so pale are you sick? Why are you not eating anything?

(Yoongi coughed lightly Jimin caressed his hair yoongi sat straight and smiled at them)

Yoongi: i already ate from there jin hyung i was so hungry so Jimin brought me food

(he lied, he don't want to eat anything because he is not hungry these days he stood up from there when he felt everyone's attention on him)

Yoongi: do you want something? I will get them

Tae: kookie my mobile is on the car i didn't call Arnol today he will kill me if he didn't get his appa's call can you get the mobile for me?

(When Jk was about to go yoongi stopped him)

yoongi: i will get the mobile you eat
(He said and went from there)

Jhope: is that our Lazy cat yoongi?

Namjoon: yeah.. He's acting so weird lately

(Everyone turned to Jimin then started gawking at him for explanation)

Jimin: what.... Nothing new he is our same old yoongi

(Yoongi joined the group with some biscuits and pastries and some other packets he give the mobile to Tae)

Lisa: what is this yoongi?

Yoongi: i bought some chocolates, dress and toys for your little ones

(he said putting the things on the table everyone smiled at him Jimin mumbled to yoongi)

Jimin: you saved me

(Yoongi beams all of them were enjoying talking about their trip funny moments but yoongi seems to be a little awkward. He coughed a little. At first, it was not that obvious but it deliberately began to advance now everyone's attention on him)

Jin: yoongi have some water

(But something ticked for Jimin and Jungkook they looked very tensed both ran to yoongi, holding him)

Jimin: yoongi ... Yoongi...

(He called him shaking him lightly now everyone is tensed seeing yoongi coughing blood)

Jimin: yoongi...babe... Stay with me don't close your eyes

(his tears falling from his eyes he turned to Jungkook)

Jimin: Kookie.. Is he okay?

Jk(shouts): Namjoon hyung drive to the hospital there's no time for an ambulance now

(Hobi ignited the car with yoongi on jimin's lap in the backseat kookie were doing the things he can do for him Namjoon in front seat, Jin, Tae, Lisa in another car raced to hospital
Jungkook ran inside and jimin entered into the hospital with Namjoon carrying yoongi to find jk and some other crew with a stretcher on the way jungkook rushed with him to the operation theatre. All the six stayed outside, each with different emotions and tears streaming down Jhope was worried and turned to jimin)