𝟐𝟑 || 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

Hey guys quick message

I want the pace of this story to pick up. It'll still be a slowburn dw yall‼️ I just want to make more romance-y moments. Cause the barely touching hands for 20 chapters is NOT it 💀 anyways have a nice read y'all. Also gonna have some rich ceo diluc moments in this chapter 💪

You entertained yourself at home, glad that you had decided to close your shop for the day

You entertained yourself at home, glad that you had decided to close your shop for the day. You were sitting at your desk, working on a sort of organization board for your business like Dawn had suggested you to do.

You got up and rushed to the kitchen to grab the snack you had made.

My grilled cheese should be ready now

You got it off the pan and put it on a small plate, slicing it in half diagonally.

You walked back into your room and sat down on your desk. You worked a bit and took bites out of your grilled cheese sandwiches here and there.

For some reason, your eyelids felt really heavy.

I slept for almost eight full hours last night how come I'm so sleepy?

After finishing with the document you were writing, you decided to save it and download it into your USB key.

Your eyes widened at the expected loading time.

What do you mean download will complete in 3 hours and 12 minutes?! I seriously need a new computer.

Should I watch a movie to let the time pass by? There's nothing good to watch though...

You sighed. I'll take a nap since I'm so sleepy.

You got up and made your way to your bedroom. Laying down and putting the covers over you, you noticed something strange about it as well as your pillows.

They smelled like Dawn.

And they smelled good.

Is it weird if I don't wash them now? It's not like he's unhygienic and smells, I don't need to wash it right? But I don't want to come off as creepy...

You overthought. While no one was going to know, you still felt guilty. The last thing you wanted to be was some creepy stalker sniffing her pillows because her crush slept on them.

You turned around and decided to sleep on the pillow you had slept on.

When his firewood and vanilla scent faded, you could feel yourself slowly falling asleep.