part 2:The birth of the sun

A baby's voice broke the silence. The sun was rising slowly.....sembiyan madhevi rushed to vanavan's chamber , she was very happy and lifted him in her hands and announced that"The protector of chozha dhesam has been born".

____________________

After some hours a spy came to kottai thalapathy and said ayya, sundhara chozhar won the war veera pandiyan fled away from the battlefield chinna pazhuvetarayar was delighted and announced this happy news to every body Thanjai itself turned into a frenzy.

955 CE
After few years kundhavai and arunmozhi were born. Kundhavai was three years younger than adhithan and arunmozhi was ten years younger than adhithan.

Karikalan spent half of his chilhood days with his grandfather Tirukoilur malayaman .

From his young age he was raised by them to take revenge for his grand father uthama seeli who was beheaded by veera pandiyan and adhithan thought to himself that he was born to cut off veera pandiyan's head.

_____________________

At Tirukoilur

There were two boys playing game one is adhithan and another one is his friend ajaadhan here ajaadhan is acting as veera pandiyan and adhithan is going to slay him.

It was half an hour since they started