31. DUPLICITY

Author            : ohsehunseoul
Chapters         : 1
Wordcount       : 44,738

Summary :

It was only a couple of weeks into Bora's first semester of college at the same school as Taehyung when she came to her brother in a frenzy. She was head over heels for a guy she had never spoken a word to. And Taehyung needed to scope the guy out to see if he was deserving of his sister's time.

When Taehyung found out that the soccer team was having tryouts and that Bora's crush was on the team, he figured that it wouldn't hurt to go to tryouts and see how it went. Of course, Taehyung never expected to actually make the team, but it was exciting when he did.

Most people on the team seemed decent, especially Bora's crush who introduced himself as Jeongguk. Jeongguk was great. He and Taehyung had a lot in common and they had fun spending time together. Even though Taehyung knew Jeongguk was a good guy, something was stopping him from setting him and his sister up. Although Bora persisted, Taehyung was hesitant. He didn't know why he was so apprehensive until he came to the realization that he was crushing on his sister's crush. The feelings would never be reciprocated between him and Jeongguk, which would allow Taehyung to get over his crush without hurting his sister, or so he thought.

Comments :

A very cliche love story

I felt like I read this already so if I've already rec'd this sorry 😅