1.-☕

Yenndo was walking down the street searching for something that will fulfill his evening hunger. He walked for a while till he spotted a cafeteria on the other side of the street, "Wonders cafe" was the name of the place. He had heard of the cafeteria one time in social media , it had open recently and apparently their desserts and cakes tasted like heaven. It wasn't the must famous though, maybe that's why it seemed rather empty inside.

Yenndo felt lucky, fast food places were not really his favorite. To much noice and to much people, all at the same time, he always ended up in a bad mood after going to that kind of places. "Some coffe and cookies seem nice" He thought as he entered the place.

He reached the counter and clicked the little bell, nothing. 

He tried again . . . still nothing. 

It seemed like there was no one in the place other than him. He checked the door "OPEN" said the sign that hung from it.

One last time he clicked the bell, if no one came he'll go home and starve . . . 

.

.

.

"COMING" a young voice said, seconds later a guy came out of the door behind the counter carring a bunch of boxes, he looked . . . tired? 

"Weird guy" Yenndo thought to himself. The guy placed the boxes in the ground and looked up at Yenndo. 

"Hello, welcome to wonders cafe. I'm lolbit, sorry about the long wait by the way." The guy whos name was Lolbit apparently said while trying to catch his breath. Yenndo took a better look at the guy. White hair with purple strands and he had big eyes, as dark as the night, Yenndo could swear he saw stars when he looked at them, or maybe it was just the light refrection. His appearence matched the cafe's, weird looking but somehow also felt cozy. 

"Sir ? Sir! Hello, anyone there ?" Lolbit said while shaking his hand infront of Yenndo's eyes. "Ah- Um- Yeah, sorry. What did you say?" 

"I asked you, what was your order" 

"Oh, yeah- my order, amm. . . let me see. I think I'll get the tiramisú and a cup of coffe." Yenndo said. 

"Ok, what kind of coffe?" 

"A cappuccino"

"Ok, to eat here or to take away?" 

"Eat here" 

"Ok, that will be $7.99. Anything else?"

"No thanks"

"Great, take a seat over there and your order will come in any second." 

With that, Yenndo left the counter and took a seat close to the large window. He took out his phone and relaxed. Silence reigned in the place, with only the noice of the coffe machine, and the outside streets. Yenndo still wondered why the place wasn't crowded like other places, not that he wanted the place to be fulled to the brim with people like other cafeterias, he just thought the place looked cool and desserved some attention. He still havent tasted the food or the drinks yet so his opinion still was in process. 

Yenndo's peace was interrupted by the sound of a place being placed in the table. 

"I apologise for the long wait. Here's your order, a tiramisú and a cup of cappuccino" Lolbit said while placing the food in the table. His happy tone never dissapeared. 

"Thank you." Yenndo answered.

"You're welcome" Lolbit said, then he turned around and walked to the counter. 

A yawn came out of Lolbit's mouth as he closed the little glass cabinet that contain the desserts and cakes for serving and display. Then he picked up the boxed that were previously placed in the floor and started to unpack whatever was inside them. 

Yenndo stoped looking at him and turned around to see the food, the tiramisú looked really tasty and soft, the cappuccino had little smoke coming out of it movie style. 

He picked up the fork and took a bite out of the tiramisú, everything stoped for a second. THIS THING TASTED LIKE HEAVEN ITSELF. 

Facinated, Yenndo took another bite out of the dessert. It tasted so good, he couldn't belive it. words weren't enought to describe it. He placed the fork down and took a sip out of the coffe cup. Perfect teperature, it was warm and the cream was also perfect. 

Yenndo continued eating and drinking for a while, checking his phone from time to time. Lolbit on the other hand . . . was not having the best time. 

"This thing is really heavy, what the f**k is inside this thing?!" He kept thinking. Lots of boxes where in the back room of the cafeteria, the boxes contained all kinds of things. Since the cafe was recently opened, he ordered some more furniture and decorations for the place. The place looked rather empty for his taste, his father had left the place the way it was right before he retired. Yes, the cafeteria was originaly lolbit's father property, he gave it to him after he decided his years of work were over, right now his father was probably drinking whine and relaxing in his home while he was dying in the cafe's backroom trying to pick up the heaviest boxes he had ever seen. 

"I'm done, I'll call funtime tomorrow, maybe it will be easier with her help. Plus, she owes me one from that time I did her work while she went shopping with her friends" Ah yes . . . the " Call your sister to do your work while you relax and watch them suffer because they owe you one" rule. The most common rule between lolbit and his sister, funtime foxy.

Defeated, lolbit returned to the main cafe and looked around. The guest was no longer there. 

Lolbit sat down in the counter and looked at his phone. 

"A new comment" Lolbit said while looking at the cafe's website. 

"Really good place, food is great and the drinks are really good. Definitly will go back - Yenndo" 

Lolbit's eyes lit up, another good review. He was happy people liked what he did, that they liked the place. He was working really had in the place and it made him feel proud of himself. 

He spent the rest of the day by the counter, waiting for another guest to enter the place. 

.

Yenndo, was home. "Finally . . ." he thought. Work, had him exausted and the fact he didn't had a car so he had to walk from his home to work everyday didn't help. 

With no hesitation he changed clothes and got in bed. But even with the amount of exaustion he had, he didn't fall asleep. Something was still in him mind, the cafe from the evening was nice. Food was delicious, but that wasn't exactly what roamed his mind. 

That guy . . . 

What was his name again ? 

Olid? No

Lolbit! That guy, he seemed interesting. 

"Maybe I can stop by tomorrow at lunch" Yenndo thought, then he slowly drifted to sleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes.